Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Gym and fitness center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Presido

Legendary member
Credits
I am thinking of establishing a gym centre in my location, I noticed people are moving from my location to neighbouring town just to gym and that's why I have decided to establish one in my location.
Pls can anyone help me with an estimate cost to set up this business

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow am surprised at your business inclination, well I can say you have a good plan but can u rate the number of persons attending gym regularly in your locality
That will help a lot as you cannot set up a mega gym for people that hardly gym everyday, it may lead to bankrupcy

I am thinking of establishing a gym centre in my location, I noticed people are moving from my location to neighbouring town just to gym and that's why I have decided to establish one in my location.
This would prove a very beneficial business for you because if you don't have any Gym centre in your area and you become the Pioneer for that it will attract all the people around you.
I am sorry I can't guess the price in your area.
Good luck

I think you should keep your prison fees very low in the first place. One of the advantages of this is that people will be attracted back home faster and when your number of people increases a lot. Whether you can increase your money, you can increase your money fee, it will also increase and you will be able to walk on the path of your success from a good one.

Gym business is one of the highest demanding businesses in the urban areas now. Unlike the old days where there are hard labors to enable one to burn out fat, but now there are upgraded ways one can burn out fat and that is through gym and it also helps to maintain fitness. So, before considering whether to site a gym center in your area, you need to ask yourself if how people frequently go to gym.

Gym centre business is one rare business, the reason you have given is partly enough for you to start, do make sure to carry out some survey and market analysis so as to get more insight on people's interest. Capital can range from N850,000 upwards depending on the number of machines/resources you wish to purchase. Do make sure to spy on the gym centres around you and see how you can improve more because those going out to gym will later patronize as far as you are better than your competitors.

Gym and fitness center is a lucrative Business and its mostly patronised by those who knows the value of their health. I hope your location is not close to the rural area because it doesn't thrive there too much

Well, first of all you need a place where clients should change and even take a shower, and the equipments, I think it could be from 30.000 $ USD and above depending on how much equipment you want in the gym at first.

That is great idea. I know that the business is profitable. But it will just need a capital and space to set-up of it. I can't really say the amount of money to use for set it up, but it will require a huge capital except you want to set a small gym and exercise center.

These things are very important for our health Fitness depends a lot on living a healthy life, which is why we need to go to jinn to maintain fitness. We should all go and take special care of our fitness.

Gym centers are kind of a cool business that is very lucrative to go iinto, starting it up means you will get to make deep research on the business.
You can start by going to ask other people already in the gym business, ask them any question that pertains to the business, am sure they will be glad to help out.

The cost of the business will depend on which one you choose. To start a gym business, a large amount of money is needed to rent the premises and buy all the implements that are used. If you opt for fitness, you still need the place, but the costs of the implements are lower. If you have the opportunity, do not think about it as it generates large amounts of money.

Establishing a gym and fitness centre is actually a no-brainer because many male youths and teenagers look for places to keep the body fit and, gain pleasure in working out.
And such business does not require much capital to start.

Gym business is quite profitable, seeing as people have to move down to nearby towns to gym. That means it going to be a success, find a good space and gym equipment. Also you will need a proper gym trainer ,I think it might cost a lot.

The gym and fitness centre is a really great one to do. Many people love physical workouts this days and having a center to do so near you is a great thing. You will always have market for this business. You will need a good premise for that and a professional trainer if you cannot do it alone.

Gym and fitness center they are good business that when someone go into it you will surely be making good cash and get well profit...I have always this on the top of my heart that when I have good job that is paying me well I will invest on gym and fitness center

Gym and fitness center is nice business for someone to start up you start to make some money on it, gym business is quite profitable business someone can move on

Well, this is the type of venture that cannot start with a low budget ... acquiring the premises and the necessary equipment will not be cheap .. I could not handle a figure with exactness since I do not know in which country you are .. but I think the investment could be $ 15,000 to $ 20,000

Gym and with fitness centers are lucrative ventures you could profit from. I will advise you to set up one around your neighborhood so as to stop people going far to get exercise. It is not expensive to start. Around 100$ is enough

Hello, it is a good project and a good initiative since you have the market study in advance, you must take into account the machinery, shower areas, saunas and installations of white and black water pipes for this, Lakers, rooms for physics and bicycles In short, the capital to invest is quite high, I have no knowledge of costs for everything that involves building a gym
[automerge]1608570418[/automerge]
Hello, it is a good project and a good initiative since you have the market study in advance, you must take into account the machinery, shower areas, saunas and installations of white and black water pipes for this, Lakers, rooms for physics and bicycles In short, the capital to invest is quite high, I have no knowledge of costs for everything that involves building a gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds