Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Gym and fitness center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gym and fitness centre are very profitable bussiness. One can earn enough money by investing in this bussiness.what you need first is to find a reasonable place and obviously you need a fitness equipment as well as the instructor.8 think you should have $100 to start with

Advertisement Placeholder
I am thinking of establishing a gym centre in my location, I noticed people are moving from my location to neighbouring town just to gym and that's why I have decided to establish one in my location.
Pls can anyone help me with an estimate cost to set up this business
Interesting, gym and fitness centre is a good and profitable business idea. I don't know the exact amount to start such kind of business. it depends on the location you want to establish it.

I think a gym is a good business although now it is still regulated because of the covid. However, when the covid leaves you can probably open up a new gym in your area. My suggestion is new equipment. Buying old equipment for the gym is not good. Check on the other gyms that you can to know what other equipment they have aside from the usual treadmill and weights like the bench press. It would be much better if you can have a new equipment that is not common.

It depends on the standard of the gym you want to start, a gym that has all the necessary machinery will cost about 1000$ minimum. You also need to hire qualified trainers, you also need a platform to advertise to make sure ur gym is always in use.

Wow interesting, but I can beat it with you that it's a good business and very good because everybody really want to get fit just like me that's shapeless lol, really want to get back to fit but I don't have chance but out of no time I will create time to get back on my feet .

This is a good idea for business. As many people both men and women are now very interested in being in shape to the extent that they are willing to pay in order to burn excess fat. The industry is huge and will continue to grow bigger as more and more people are seeing alot of reasons to stay healthy and be in the best form. It is definitely an industry worth exploring.

With 3-5 million you can set up a standard commercial gym and with above this estimate you can make it more classy but as we know Rome was not built in a day and all fingers ain't equal. Having said that smart fitness is willing to work with any reasonable budget you present, outside our recommendations.

There's plenty of factors to consider such as employees, equipment, and much more! If there's no decisive plan of action your gym will likely fail in the ultra-competitive market. As stated the gym market is very competitive. Gyms that decide to open near competition must do their best to solidify themselves

I am thinking of establishing a gym centre in my location, I noticed people are moving from my location to neighbouring town just to gym and that's why I have decided to establish one in my location.
Since you have notice that people from your area are going to another location to exercise , then that will be an added advantage to you, you just need to advertise your gym centre to them and make sure to equipped it with the neccesary gym equipment and facility.

Broadly speaking, gyms don't offer as many group classes as a fitness center does. While there are personal trainers and 1-1 training .

This is a good business venture if you find yourself a right location. You gym centre has to house lots of latest gym equipment which will attract lots of people to your centre. If you want lots of guys to register up with your fitness centre, found attractive ladies as attenders and sales representative. With that, you are going experience an influx of gym subscribers in short period of time.

Gym house is a very busy and profitable venture. But if you're to consider your location and the fact about how many people visit gym house.

Wow am surprised at your business inclination, well I can say you have a good plan but can u rate the number of persons attending gym regularly in your locality
That will help a lot as you cannot set up a mega gym for people that hardly gym everyday, it may lead to bankrupcy
This is a nice business idea which will fetch you a cool profit. One thing that is important is to know that you can start gym business with just a big bluetooth speaker to play rhythmic sounds to use for the keep fit exercise. You also need a professional instructor who will be directing the exercise.

A fitness center is a health, recreation and social facility designed for exercise, sports and other physical activities. It can be a non-profit commercial facility or a community or institution-run center. ... These include juice or snack bars, sports spectator seats, saunas and hot tubs.

It's a good business, to own a gyming and fitness center
Many young men will come and patronize you
It's a good business because you will always have money at hand
But it's not a easy business to start and it's expensive to buy the gyming equipment

Gym and fitness is very important in our daily lives. Atimes I do get scared of gyming because I did get addicted to it many years ago. I found it very difficult to stay without a gym in a single day. Most times twice daily.

Use various online shops offering the gym equipments you would require to pend down how much will be enough for you to start with. All the equipments are all available online and you have the opportunity to see varying products and makes and see the review comments that will help you with your picks.
It is good that you identified a need and that was your reason for going into the business

First you have to consider the kind of gym your want to setup and use it's not a local gym or a gym with modern equipments? If you have the capital to establish a gym, then do it as it is a profitable business. You have to ensure that members pay their dues on monthly basis.

Opening a gym centre is a very good move and it will fetch you a lot of money on the long run. First of all, once you open the gym centre make it free for about a week or two then when you have gotten a lot of people you can now start charging them. This was a strategy a man used on our nearby gym, today that a lot of people going to his gym centre

Jym and fitness centers are really moving this days, but the location is the only thing that matters a lot, if the location is too far for people they will not patronize you. Let's your business be close to the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds