Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Gym and fitness center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think a gym and fitness centre is a good business to go into considering the fact that they don't really have a lot of clients to patronize on a daily basis.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you have seen customers already, then you can go into it. The business is trying to gain the attention of the popular now because every body wants to look fit. So it may be lucrative based on your management.

I am thinking of establishing a gym centre in my location, I noticed people are moving from my location to neighbouring town just to gym and that's why I have decided to establish one in my location.
Pls can anyone help me with an estimate cost to set up this business
The cost to set the gym up depends on how well and big you want to establish, location matters too as rent differs from place to place. Find out the cost of necessary equipments needed, rent and furnishing, workforce as well because you can't attend to everyone at once.

Yes very innovative idea to start business of gym. If you are starting this at specific location where no other gym facility then you should do this it will very profitable business for sure. It costs much because machines are expensive.

I think gym and fitness center is a very nice business to do but like I said, don't always go into a business as a novice. I have a friend in Ibadan, western part of Nigeria, he's into this business and has been living fine with houses and cars he bought.

A modern day gymnasium (as gym used to be called way back in Ancient Greece) is a place for indoor physical workout where various equipment and machines are typically used. For some people, a typical gym is a place where you focus on weight lifting and similar activities. While it is true that gyms used to be reserved for weight training and were rarely frequented by women, that’s not the case nowadays. Both men and women work out at the gym, and there is a great variety of machines, including cardiovascular machines.

First of all, it depends upon your location which you discussed that people go to gym from your neighbors and how many people go to gym. It depends upon papulation where you live because gym business is highly demanded and expanding process, you will required much amount of money to start it. After that you can set a fee according to people.

gym is very important for health and fitness many people not making a gym and no fitness he will be provide the low calorie food and yourselves that you are very interested for gym and making the points of the speits . The minimums of the daily calorie intake are not serous enough to make sure the body temperature.
[automerge]1612764020[/automerge]
gym is very important for health and fitness many people not making a gym and no fitness he will be provide the low calorie food and yourselves that you are very interested for gym and making the points of the speits . The minimums of the daily calorie intake are not serous enough to make sure the body temperature.

I think it is amazing that you have figured out a problem in your community and you are trying to solve it. That is the job of an entrepreneur. What you need to do is to analyze the cost of space, equipment, and every other miscellaneous for your business.

I am thinking of establishing a gym centre in my location, I noticed people are moving from my location to neighbouring town just to gym and that's why I have decided to establish one in my location.
You are absolutely right In modern times, the latest machine has greatly weakened the mind The fitness center is very profitable There are many people who are very popular

I cannot give you the total estimate because it will depend on the price of the equipment. Also the location rental. But all I can say is you need to take care off your customer so well. Perphaps you can do a promo when you start.

You have a nice idea here about this gym and fitness center, but for you to get the total cost of what you want to do, you need to go for market survey and know they type of equipment you will be needing in your center, that will really aid you.

Its very true that people cares about their health and want you look got always, so a gymnastics center is not a bad idea.
You can get guidelines from those that are already into the business, so as to know how it is operated and estimated cost for all necessities.
[automerge]1612765186[/automerge]
Its very true that people cares about their health and want to look good always, so a gymnastics center is not a bad idea.
You can get guidelines from those that are already into the business, so as to know how it is operated and estimated cost for all necessities.

Fitness industry is certainly developing, anyway you need to have a decent plan of action, you additionally need to pick a decent specialty as there are a wide range of sorts of exercise centers. For instance, theres the all day, every day rec center that is automated and so on and just spotlights on rec center gear, at that point there are the more costly participation rec centers which highlight pools, saunas and so on It would rely upon where you would need your rec center and what the opposition resembles

I think that is a very good idea it is very beneficial to you and also to the community in the sense that it prevents rural-urban migration and also if your fitness center is a standard one you can also attract customers from other neighboring community

Gym and fitness focus is a worthwhile Business and its generally disparaged by the individuals who knows the estimation of their wellbeing. I trust your area isn't near the provincial region since it doesn't flourish there something over the top. You can earn handsome money from it.

A fitness center is a place where both recreational and professional athletes can work out. A fitness center may specialize in a certain sporting/fitness discipline but most modern fitness centers provide a variety of workouts.

A survey is needed in this case as there are many equipments required to make a gym center standardized. So take a time and ask few of them what they work on so they you can know what to get at first before improving on more standardized equipment as the year process. With that you can then check the equipment up and know what it will take you to set it up first.

There is no big deal in starting a gym center hence you have known that majority of people in your location are interested in exercise.
Well what you need to do is to get a place situable for this exercise and they buy the gym equipment that you will use. Well you can go to the market to inquire for the cost.

A fitness center is a place where both recreational and professional athletes can work out. A fitness center may specialize in a certain sporting/fitness discipline but most modern fitness centers provide a variety of workouts.
As opposed to a ‘’typical’’ gym, a fitness center may provide both indoor and outdoor health and fitness activities. A fitness center is usually larger than an average gym, especially if it includes amenities such as outdoor pool, golf course, running tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds