Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Government helping small businesses?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Should the government do more to support small businesses and start-ups? What could they do to help them get started?

Advertisement Placeholder
Government should support small businesses and startup by providing low interest loan and very flexible and workable payments. That will motivate the youth with good business ideas and plan to start a business.

A lot of businesses especially in my country and suffering with the lack of data that can help them in their market research. I believe that this is a particular area that government can step in.

I believe the government should do more to support small business, since they have no jobs to offer, then they should do their best to help out the little ways they can. The government in my country are not supportive at all, rather they bring policies that would be hard on small business owners.

The government ought to do more before the economy grows from these businesses. Sadly, in my country, little or no attention is paid to helping small businesses rather they government keeps getting exorbitant tax form them.

My answer would be yes. That is, governments should support people who would like to start their own small business. However, the world is large. We also know that many governments of underdeveloped states, unfortunately, have very serious problems to face, so they would be unable to help for this purpose.

Currently in my country prices of things are going higher day by day no body tends to do anything about it even the government of how country so also they care less about helping small business

Should the government do more to support small businesses and start-ups? What could they do to help them get started?
Government should support small businesses to grow by providing all necessary activities such as low interest low security for business and invite patronised. Take for example dubai the invited people to come patronise them.

Well I think it depends on each countries government, some governments are doing a lot for small and medium sized businesses, why others aren't. So if your countries fall within the latter category, the government needs do more than provide small loans but create a suitable environment.

The government should actually do a lot to help small scale industries to be able to stand,they should be able to provide soft loans and grants to most business starts up,because they don't have the collateral to obtain such loans.

In my country their is nothing like government helping small businesses i don't know where you from but from here nothing of such happens. You get help when you are big they will then make you bigger.

Yes, the government should help out small businesses and start-ups with grants and subsidies.
There are actually small and medium enterprises that have benefited from government grants and aids.

In my country the government doesn't really help or support small businesses like that except on some occasions. Sometimes they organise a radio or TV program for entrepreneurs though terms and conditions do apply.

A lot of businesses especially in my country and suffering with the lack of data that can help them in their market research. I believe that this is a particular area that government can step in.
If the government can be sincere and really come out to help small businesses to grow then it will be be to their own advantage as the economy would improve their by leading to improved income into the government pulse by means of increased taxation.

If the government of given country can help the small business owners by elevating them, the level of poverty will reduce and having stable economy in thethe country as a whole

Yes I can fully support this. Let government support small businesses. Although here, Nigerian government has created an organization to support micro, small and medium scale enterprises and even bank of industry was created for this purpose

Especially in my country the government doesn't help the small business they only look for already standard business then they will want to buy shares which also contribute to the poor economic development

Ofcourse they should and there's a lot that they can do too, like providing access to government loans with little or no interest attached so they could run their business, also the issues of thugs disturbing and extorting should be dealt with

If the government can indeed help small businesses it will be a really great idea instead of getting high taxes from them when they can barely have enough profit

If the government of given country can help the small business owners by elevating them, the level of poverty will reduce and having stable economy in thethe country as a whole
That's just it, there would be a better standard of living, the economy it self would be alot better as you have said. But the said reality is that the government is not doing this. Like in my country even when the government put such bodies, does in charge would not do it honestly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds