Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Google adsense with YouTube

Though I haven't started my own channel that I can monetize but I know AdSense is very profitable and highly paying.
When I was running admob back then, I made more than $100 a month though I was later banned but it was nice seeing I could make such money online.

Advertisement Placeholder
They say getting approved for adsnese for your youtube channel is easier than getting approved for your blog. However, the monetization threshold for youtube is tougher than from blogs.

The only way to monetize your YouTube account a by registering with Google Adsense because google is actually the owner of YouTube so the only way through which you can set up to monetize YouTube is by registering with them.

you should not try to integrate both features again as youtube and adsense are both paying well independently if you know what you are doing and if it is been done correctly, you can make so much money from these platforms.

What's the most you've made so far with google adsense on YouTube? A lot of users are using google adsense nows with YouTube for their partner program. How much have you made so far?
I have never in any chance make a dime on Google AdSense on YouTube, as a matter of fact I don't really know how it works, can you give me a concise explaination on how it works please.

I came in to see how much money our members were making as YouTubers so that those of us without channels might learn from them and consider joining them to make money as well.

I came in to see how much money our members were making as YouTubers so that those of us without channels might learn from them and consider joining them to make money as well.
If you have a good YouTube channel,you can make good use of it to earn money especially if you have idea on the type of content you'll post, you can earn money on YouTube if you know what you are doing.

I haven't made any amount with google AdSense with YouTube since i don't own a YouTube channel i'm monetizing. Do people really earn a lot from Google AdSense with YouTube.

If you want to earn better from adsnese on youtube, try to work on niche that has high CPM rates and try to build traffic from tier one countries. Stop working on topics that bring traffic but not revenue

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds