Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Google adsense with YouTube

I was earning around $200 in a year before Adsense had slashed the revenue sharing by 50%. What followed was the imposition of the minimum 1,000 subscribers together with the minimum watch hours. Now my channel has not been earning ever since because I lost the motivation to upload new videos. Rest period for me.
Lol...at least $100 is something to consider as a something, unless you have other more rewarding stuff u are doing out there that worth more than the $100 from AdSense.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I am not into the use of google adsense and YouTube channels to earn on google right now. But that seem to a good mix for me if it were going to be possible for me to earn that way
I used to make use of the youtube channels and the past but later I got to find out that it is a very tedious and frustrating way for someone to earn money online because there are so many conditions that YouTube as setup to frustrate most YouTube content Earners.

I haven't yet made it to the youtube partnership program. I am really close to do so because my views are increasing by the numbers on a daily basis.

I earn from Adsense, the highest amount I have made from Adsense was $700 in one month. However, I did not make that money on youtube, I made that money from my adsense approved blogs

Having a YouTube been approved by Google Adsense to show ads is not as easier as before. Now the requirements is very high. And it is hardly that we will see YouTubers making money with there channel showing Google Adsense ads

I don't have any YouTube channel to beging with at the moment, so I can't be in any such partnership with Google without my channel in place for a start. Though YouTube has imposed a lot stricter requirements this days on running channels

Since I failed to reach the monetization threshold, my youtube channel is not eligible to participate in youtube partner program and make money via adsense. But I use adsense on my website

What's the most you've made so far with google adsense on YouTube? A lot of users are using google adsense nows with YouTube for their partner program. How much have you made so far?
It is quite difficult for one to get a Google adsense for your YouTube channel and one of the best way to make sure you get this Google access It by being honest and truthful in any form that you feel for it and also make sure that you have a huge traffic and following on your YouTube channel before you request for a Google adsense account.

I am not into YouTube or using AdSense to earn money but I have to try much to learn how I can set my own Google AdSense, that is one way to earn.

The target set by YouTube is very hard to achieve. The money made has been slashed. This is the actual reason for the lost of interest. I uploaded one video , I got discouraged by the unrealistic target. Most of the influencer on YouTube are fake and that's how they attract subscribers.

Yes I have known that a lot of people have been using Google adsense with YouTube partnership to milk money from the program. But I am not a YouTuber to have had a feel of how much one can make doing it

I have never tried to build subscribers and watch time so that I can reach monetization threshold and start earning from adsense on YouTube. I don't have skills to create videos.

I'm still trying to work on how to create and make quality content on YouTube. So for now I can't make any contribution on how much I make on AdSense with my YouTube channel.

YouTube is one of the highest video platform In The world you can make millions of money from YouTube all you need is to monetize your channel and then make money. You can monetize it using YouTube which is of of the best if not the best

Since I failed to reach the monetization threshold, my youtube channel is not eligible to participate in youtube partner program and make money via adsense. But I use adsense on my website
When I was trying to monetize my youtube the requirement was 10 thousand views. Sadly, before I could accumulate 10K views on my videos, adsnese made strict rules for monetization.

Actually, I do not own a YouTube channel and I'm not used Google adsense to monetize my platform before but from the reviews I get about it, it proves to be substantial.

When I was trying to monetize my youtube the requirement was 10 thousand views. Sadly, before I could accumulate 10K views on my videos, adsnese made strict rules for monetization.
A lot of people were jumping into the fold and it made Google to make more strick rules for those they would approve their AdSense account. I hope you later was able to monetize your YouTube?

A lot of people were jumping into the fold and it made Google to make more strick rules for those they would approve their AdSense account. I hope you later was able to monetize your YouTube?
Even me I still have some issue with my google adsense account they account was suspended for two good time and I have to fine it very difficult to get my account back so at this time I beleive that I can no longer play with my adsense account but they should amend some of their operational policy

When youtube changed monetization rules, I never bothered with getting my channel approved. I was already earning from blogs, therefore, I focused on my blog.

When youtube changed monetization rules, I never bothered with getting my channel approved. I was already earning from blogs, therefore, I focused on my blog.
That's actually a very good way to get yourself earning money without having to wait on YouTube to make favorable decisions to help you get your account approved.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds