Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Google adsense with YouTube

TopSilver

Addicted member
Credits
What's the most you've made so far with google adsense on YouTube? A lot of users are using google adsense nows with YouTube for their partner program. How much have you made so far?

Advertisement Placeholder
Nothing at the moment unfortunately, still haven't been able to get into the Partner proram

I was earning around $200 in a year before Adsense had slashed the revenue sharing by 50%. What followed was the imposition of the minimum 1,000 subscribers together with the minimum watch hours. Now my channel has not been earning ever since because I lost the motivation to upload new videos. Rest period for me.

YouTube it the worlds biggest vlogging site and one of the mist used sites overall. That is why you have to include youtube ads no matter what in your marketing campaign.

The only way to monetize your YouTube account a by registering with Google Adsense because google is actually the owner of YouTube so the only way through which you can set up to monetize YouTube is by registering with them.

I haven't really made any money with adsense on YouTube because my YouTube channel is not monetized yet but I am looking forward to that very soon.

Back in the days I tried doing AdSense but I was not successful as it was not that easy to set up the account. One has to prepare a site to a certain standard before it is accepted by the program. This has been scaring people a way. So I have tried to look for another means to earn apart from AdSense.

Well if you said a lot of people are making use of the google adsense on the their YouTube, I am not one of them because I don't run YouTube channel either

What's the most you've made so far with google adsense on YouTube? A lot of users are using google adsense nows with YouTube for their partner program. How much have you made so far?
I came in to see how much our members in here are making as a YouTuber,so we that don't have a YouTube channel could learn from them and willing to join them to earn as well.

Actually am not into youtube contents at all so I haven't made a dime so far on any adsense account at all I don't really even use youtube at all . But if it's worth doing I will definately try it.

I don't have a YouTube Channel just yet but I know people earn well from monetizing their channel with Google Adsense. It is a great way to earn from YouTube unlike depending on affilliate marketting only.

I have not been really active on my YouTube channel but I’ve heard that Google Adsense can yield you a lot of profit especially when you’re interested!

You need a youtube channel if you want to make money from YouTube adsense. You don't just open your charger but you must fill it up with lots of quality videos which will retain all your subscribers anytime they stumble upon your channels.

Youtube have their own AdSense monetization different from the type websites are monetized with. But its still powered by Google and other AdSense network too.

YouTube it the worlds biggest vlogging site and one of the mist used sites overall. That is why you have to include youtube ads no matter what in your marketing campaign.
Yes you too Good by very good choice for you to be able to promote your blogging site by inputting your blog information in some of the videos I think YouTube as an advertisement package whereby they automatically include your good or services into cause of their videos which is guaranteed to reach several people that watch any of the videos.

I would definitely like to go into the AdSense monetization ways ones I have figured out how it works and have set up my own site one day.

I would definitely like to go into the AdSense monetization ways ones I have figured out how it works and have set up my own site one day.
I think it isdefinitely the best because a lot of YouTubers use it to make a whole lot of money from YouTube. I will also look at it very soon when I venture into YouTube.

Personally I am not into the use of google adsense and YouTube channels to earn on google right now. But that seem to a good mix for me if it were going to be possible for me to earn that way

I believe we should try as much as you can to grow the traffic that comes to your website on daily basis then you can go to YouTube and learn how to set up Google AdSense, I believe that is going to be very effective for you in learning.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds