Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting a dream job

Getting ordinary jobs has become extremely overwhelming talkless of getting a lucrative job or one's dream job. Despite having necessary requirements to meet up the application procedures of the job, what other essential elements do you think I need?
Getting a dream job is quite difficult i think. You get a simple job that have so much requirements to do. While in your dream job you will have to do a lot of experience,degree and many other elements so. Nobody is lucky to have their dream job. Only a few can get so with their persistent attitude towards their dream. Keep working hard you will get what is better for you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Getting a dream job isn't easy as some people will make you to believe. If you think you want to live the best of life you need to keep your mind out a job and tart developing your self on how to get a skill and invest in the skill later on

Getting ordinary jobs has become extremely overwhelming talkless of getting a lucrative job or one's dream job. Despite having necessary requirements to meet up the application procedures of the job, what other essential elements do you think I need?
Getting a job is indeed a very difficult thing in this country of ours let alone of getting a dream job. Many of us has different plans for ourselves and for our future which a dream job is part of it, but how to get this dream job at times is very difficult because of job scarcity.

Go get experience. Get more experience. And still get some more experience. That's what I can tell you now. Employers want people with their requisite experience to employ. Go do some volunteer services without pay for a while in various organizations to get the experience you need

To be frank, the dream job is just a dream and maybe less than 5% of the job applicants get their dream job. When I was in college my dream job is in the factory to be a supervisor and later operations manager. But I was forced to take a scholarship exam in IBM Philippines that made me a computer programmer. It was not my dream job but the pay is good so I started enjoying it when I became better on my job.

getting a a dream job in a country like Nigeria can be very difficult sometimes because of high rate of unemployment but sometimes if you do not have an opportunity to get the dream job you are looking for it is always better for you to start from scratch and bill of your own dream job

Yes, people still get there dreamed job. It all depends on what makes you different from other aspiring employee. You might be very bright educationally but what other things can you offer apart from adding two plus two together, I am talking about the extra curricular activities, your hobbies and how good you are in sport. Some people has lost some interviews just because they do not have any interest in any games. Some lost because they are not interested in current affairs. All of these are what equip you to be ahead of others.

Start from somewhere, don't just keep pursuing your dream job without having anything doing, most dream job do not come at the appointed time, they comes when you least expect it, you will be somewhere doing other things and they will look God you.

Getting your dream job is not the problem. In thing you should know is that a person that said that he or she will get that job his is dreaming of how hard working the person is fighting all means to make sure he get that job. Or he or she just stay one place dey only thinking of the job

Getting a dream job is good but when getting a dream a dream job always have this things in mind that the dream job of your has to do with several things.
Getting that your dreams job is excellent but working towards acheiving it is super excellent because there will surely be obstacles on the way to getting that dream job of yours but steadfastness and not being weary will you to getting it with no time.

Ensure that you have required educational qualification, technical skills and a good working experience in the relevant areas. You also need patience. You also need to apply to the jobs until you get the jobs. When I say you need required educational qualification I mean you need university degree with good grades.

At this point you need to ask yourself if you posses any special qualities that’ll give you an edge in your interviews. Special qualities may be experience, higher degree and a lot more. An employer would want to choose the best for the best and you must stand out from other people before you’ll be qualified for jobs
In my former country, the special qualities are neither more nor less political acquaintances (but I think there is hope to overcome this corrupted system plaguing the area since decades, as a new government counting on some politicians members fighting nepotism just settled).
About experience: this only works when you had a previous employment, but what in the case of the first employment when you have just finished your studies? Unfortunately, previous employment was one of the right excuse in my former country to cut off labour market people not well acquainted.
About Latin America: if you don't get stuck in a single dream, it's still feasible.

Overview.
Get Started. Refresh Your Resume. Create a Branding Statement. ...
Prepare to Network. Update Your Profile Picture. Get Active on Twitter. ...
Start Your Hunt. Visit a Career Counselor. ...
Use Your Network. Contact Friends and Family. ...
Find the Job. Attend a Job Fair. ...
Interview/Follow-Up. Refresh Your Wardrobe

In my country,the idea of a dream job is practically an illusion but that does not mean that you should lose hope on it. I think In pursuit of ones dream job, it is important to note that experience is needed to function in that dream job and these experience can be gathered along the way with some "ordinary jobs" opportunities which are meant to prepare us for that dream job and a befitting status among our peers

Getting ones dream job is the best ever thing to happen to someone but Nigeria Labour market has made so many graduates and job seekers to settle for what ever job available and this is extremely sorrowful to see a Graduate Engineer working as a Bank Teller and many more scenarios like that.

Landing a good or dream job takes passion and deliberate actions. It takes one going into labour market wirh the intention of getting the best out of the investment. Getting a job, one need to attend the interview and some exams. Another things is that, in our world today, one need connection, who you know matters too.

The best thing is to get a profitable skill that would help you avoid this stress of getting a job. There are so many opportunities online to earn your money without waiting for any body to give you job.

Getting the dream job is the dream of everyone who have gone through the thick and pains of higher learning. But with ecomic challenge and number of unemployed youths it's hard to achieve

The Truth is that everyone want to to work in a dream job environment but some needful hardworking is required, study also is good , ensure you know what they want. The dream job is easy if all these are critically looking into

Just like the idea of doing whatever it is that you love, you can often pursue your dream job through the college or university where you are obtaining your education.

If you want to be a writer or a radio disc jockey, chances are that your school has media outlets where you can intern and gain experience while building your resume. Everything from student teaching to volunteering in a research lab is available while you study the academics of your major

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds