Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

General Chat Topic

Advertisement Placeholder
Happy Sunday folks!

It's hard to believe we're already halfway through October. Christmas will be here before we know it.

Happy Sunday Cameron! October is flying by fast. I noticed that too. You're right. At this rate, Christmas will come before we know it. How are you doing this evening?

Happy Sunday Cameron! October is flying by fast. I noticed that too. You're right. At this rate, Christmas will come before we know it. How are you doing this evening?

It was a great evening, just had work like every Sunday. We had a pretty good schedule though, so it was a pretty chill day.

How was your Monday? :p

It was a great evening, just had work like every Sunday. We had a pretty good schedule though, so it was a pretty chill day.

How was your Monday? :yum:

That's cool. I spent the day running errands, doing a few light chores, and watched a movie with my wife and younger sister-in-law. It was a pretty good day.

My wife and I would agree with you. The game was really nuts.

Oakland beat Kansas City 3-4 times. :yum:

I was seriously shocked by that offensive pass interference call. Offensive PI is called so rarely to begin with, and I'm especially shocked that they called it in that situation.

They also definitely need to fix this 10 second runoff nonsense. Detroit lost a game earlier in the season because of it, and it just about screwed over Oakland tonight.

Oakland beat Kansas City 3-4 times. :yum:

I was seriously shocked by that offensive pass interference call. Offensive PI is called so rarely to begin with, and I'm especially shocked that they called it in that situation.

They also definitely need to fix this 10 second runoff nonsense. Detroit lost a game earlier in the season because of it, and it just about screwed over Oakland tonight.

You little stinker! :tongueout:

My wife and I were shocked about the pass interference being called too. I was mad about the Chiefs losing, but my wife was even more mad than I was. We agree with you about that they need to fix 10 second runoff. They dragged the game on for way too long after the clock expired.

You little stinker! :tongueout:

My wife and I were shocked about the pass interference being called too. I was mad about the Chiefs losing, but my wife was even more mad than I was. We agree with you about that they need to fix 10 second runoff. They dragged the game on for way too long after the clock expired.

It’s just good Oakland won after all of that drama, otherwise there would have been a ton of controversy after this game... Especially since the game was in Oakland.

It’s just good Oakland won after all of that drama, otherwise there would have been a ton of controversy after this game... Especially since the game was in Oakland.

Yeah. That's exactly what would happen where Oakland is concerned. That is an absolute fact.

I've never been there, but Oakland fans are everywhere. I'm not really sure why, but there's all kinds of Raiders fans across the country.

It's one of the greatest mysteries of all time. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? The world may never know. Same thing with Raider fans.:tongueout:

I'm sure there will be plenty of fans in Vegas when they make the big move.

What have you been up to this evening?

Yep. I think they will too.

My wife and I were watching a movie with my younger sister-in-law tonight. We're getting ready to go to bed so we can get up early for Missouri Days this weekend, which starts tomorrow of course.

I finally gave up my last fb swap shop like I did the other one. I gave it to the same person a few days ago. Now that I got that junk off of my hands, I feel so much better. It was becoming such a waste of time for so long.

Yep. I think they will too.

My wife and I were watching a movie with my younger sister-in-law tonight. We're getting ready to go to bed so we can get up early for Missouri Days this weekend, which starts tomorrow of course.

I finally gave up my last fb swap shop like I did the other one. I gave it to the same person a few days ago. Now that I got that junk off of my hands, I feel so much better. It was becoming such a waste of time for so long.

Personally, I think I'd enjoy owning those types of large Facebook groups, just for the ability to advertise to masses of people at once. It's a lot of power.

Personally, I think I'd enjoy owning those types of large Facebook groups, just for the ability to advertise to masses of people at once. It's a lot of power.

After a while it gets to be a real hassle dealing with actual identities, instead of dealing with people who have usernames. A lot of junk is involved and there are those who cause all sorts of drama, unlike the type that floats around in the forum community.

After a while it gets to be a real hassle dealing with actual identities, instead of dealing with people who have usernames. A lot of junk is involved and there are those who cause all sorts of drama, unlike the type that floats around in the forum community.

Sounds like lots of fun.

Anyways, I'm going to head to bed. I'll talk to you later.

Have a good night, Ridley.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds