Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Game Junction - The Future of Gaming Communities

Cedric

Captain Junkie
Administrator
Credits
Screenshot_124.png

Hey everyone,

As a little side project, I'm thrilled to tease an upcoming gaming social community platform that I've been setting up - Gaming Junction. Picture this: a space where gamers connect, collaborate, discuss, and dive deep into everything gaming, from the hottest news to timeless classics. Whether you're a hardcore gamer or just starting your gaming adventure, Gaming Junction promises a holistic and engaging experience tailored just for you. We'll have a small forum, but the main focus of this website is to create a social platform. We have a newsfeed where you will be able to follow your friends on this platform. Share your streaming video's, etc. More details coming soon!

Searching for Passionate Staff Members!

As we gear up for our big reveal, we're seeking 1-2 dedicated individuals who share our passion for gaming and want to be a foundational part of the exciting launch of Game Junction.

Roles & Responsibilities:

• Drafting and publishing engaging articles or news reports related to the gaming world.
  • Managing and frequently updating our upcoming Facebook page with fresh content, including articles, video snippets, game reviews, and community interactions.
  • Both R&R's are not required, but if you can do this, then you're a step ahead of your fellow applicants.
Ideal Candidate:

• A passionate gamer with an eye for detail and the latest gaming trends.
  • Capable of producing high-quality content that resonates with our audience.
  • Experience or willingness to manage social media platforms, particularly Facebook.
  • Collaborative, proactive, and ready to bring innovative ideas to the table.
How to Apply:

1. Send me a brief introduction about yourself and your gaming journey.
  2. Include samples or links to your written content (if available).
  3. Share any prior experience in social media management or content creation.
Interested? Think you're the right fit? Shoot me an application through PM. :)

Exciting times. Interested to see what you will be offering. Good luck!

Exciting times. Interested to see what you will be offering. Good luck!
Thanks Al, much appreciated.

Thought I'd share some of our sneak peeks.

On Game Junction, you will be able to create, own, manage and join groups. Groups have the ability to discuss singular games, or any other subject (think streaming, twitch, hardware, etc)

I've setup an example group for Call of Duty.

Screenshot_136.png

Screenshot_137.png

Screenshot_138.png

This looks pretty neat! The group function for this community will work out interestingly, I think. People can subscribe to the games they like/play instead of having several different forums for different games that not everyone is interested in. Best of luck!

Nice good idea, I mean there are so many gamers and content out there so it's going to be a challenge to get it off the ground, but then again you can look into Twitch stream groups also :)

Why gamers when it can be just about anything groups ahhaahha

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor