Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Future revenue from Patreon

The world is so digitized that with just a few pieces of data and a phone or PC you can access any information online and there are so many platforms to get it. Therefore, I still believe that it is better to monetize free information with advertising than to pay for it. It really gets paid that way. that's my opinion.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think using network advertisements to monetize a website is more practical than using donation-based methods like PayPal or Patreon.
Try selling digital goods instead of soliciting donations.

I am aware firsthand that content marketing is currently quite popular and has a quick return on investment. But I have no notion about the platform you just described because I genuinely don't know anything about it.

I'm looking to set up a new website soon with materials for a hobby that I am passionate about. I'm aiming to provide such materials for free or a low fee (haven't quite decided yet) as I'm happy doing the hobby anyway so might as well share what I'm up to.

However, I've seen a lot of content creators go the way of Patreon in recent times and I was wondering, with enough material/offerings to make it enticing, do you think Patreon is a better way to go versus pay-per-material/subscription style packages? Part of me leans towards Patreon just because it seems a bit of an 'easier' way and more secure in one respect. Would you trust the large, well-known website or the random persons mini-web hub?

Let me know what you think or if you've been down this route yourself, would be interesting to hear.
Patreon enables creators to collect consistent, continuing support from their followers in exchange for exclusive material and incentives. This can be a more solid source of income for producers because they can rely on a steady income stream from their supporters rather than selling specific pieces of work on a regular basis.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds