Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Future revenue from Patreon

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
I'm looking to set up a new website soon with materials for a hobby that I am passionate about. I'm aiming to provide such materials for free or a low fee (haven't quite decided yet) as I'm happy doing the hobby anyway so might as well share what I'm up to.

However, I've seen a lot of content creators go the way of Patreon in recent times and I was wondering, with enough material/offerings to make it enticing, do you think Patreon is a better way to go versus pay-per-material/subscription style packages? Part of me leans towards Patreon just because it seems a bit of an 'easier' way and more secure in one respect. Would you trust the large, well-known website or the random persons mini-web hub?

Let me know what you think or if you've been down this route yourself, would be interesting to hear.

Advertisement Placeholder
I find monetizing a website with network ads more convenient than the donation based monetization method like paypal donation or Patreon donation. Instead of asking for donation, you can try selling digital products.

I do not have any faith on paid content. Why should people pay you for content when the information presented on your content can be accessed for free else where. I believe in free content and using ads to generate revenue.

As for me I think it is better to generate revenue true ads, I see ads as the perfect way to generate any revenue. people prefer to pay only if they are unable to access your content

I do not have any faith on paid content. Why should people pay you for content when the information presented on your content can be accessed for free else where. I believe in free content and using ads to generate revenue.
You are right. But what if someone is wiling to give you ad free content and is asking you to donate via patreon? Or what if someone s giving you free content and asking you to support him.

In this digital age that has enabled content creators or artists to broadcast their work across a number of platforms and social media channels, Patreon is providing the tools for fans to financially support their favorite creators. By connecting patrons with creators—who produce content spanning Youtube short films, writing,

I would advice you to go for patreon is option for making money as sometime you will get decent money if you have unique content and I agree with members that now a days every thing available free means someone will have access of your information somewhere.

In this digital age that has enabled content creators or artists to broadcast their work across a number of platforms and social media channels, Patreon is providing the tools for fans to financially support their favorite creators. By connecting patrons with creators—who produce content spanning Youtube short films, writing,
you mentioned everything is shorts sentences and i agree with you. in this digital age we are free to make short content and can express our ideas on such as youtube and other social media platforms.

I'm looking to set up a new website soon with materials for a hobby that I am passionate about. I'm aiming to provide such materials for free or a low fee (haven't quite decided yet) as I'm happy doing the hobby anyway so might as well share what I'm up to.

However, I've seen a lot of content creators go the way of Patreon in recent times and I was wondering, with enough material/offerings to make it enticing, do you think Patreon is a better way to go versus pay-per-material/subscription style packages? Part of me leans towards Patreon just because it seems a bit of an 'easier' way and more secure in one respect. Would you trust the large, well-known website or the random persons mini-web hub?

Let me know what you think or if you've been down this route yourself, would be interesting to hear.
It's very rare to see people like you giving time to do what they are passionate about , setting up a new website is a good idea and since its your hubby, you must be very good it,

I think patreon will really earn you some extra bucks if not reasonable amount of money when you create quality videos base on your niche selection you showed here. You should focus on building high level user base to watch your contents and earn you high revenue.

I would never advise you to make use of patreon because these contents that you are thinking of selling for people will definitely go free on other platforms because there is a huge competition on the internet.

I would never advise you to make use of patreon because these contents that you are thinking of selling for people will definitely go free on other platforms because there is a huge competition on the internet.
The use of pathreon for content that you want to sell will earn you more money if you create a quality quality video or content and it will go along way by sharing the content on YouTube and other social media.

I haven't heard of anything as such as patreon for website making at all but I already thought of going into website making for awhile now and I will be glad .

I know Patreon and I know how Patreon works. I have see a lot of content creator, especially vloggers and podcasters using Patreon to make money, but I have not tried myself

I have also never tried patreon however, I am thining to use it on my website that is not yet monetized with google adsense and see if it is possible to earn as a blogger.

patreon and paypal donation, and crypto currency donation in recent times, are some of the popular ways to monetizing your content, however, I like to run ads to make money

The world has gone so digital that any information can be gotten online with just a little data and a phone or PC, and there are so many platforms to get them. So I am still of the opinion that you should rather monetize the free information with ads instead of asking to be paid for the information. It will really pay more this way. It is just my opinion.

Personally I know that content marketing is really a hot cake and it can make you money in no distant time. However, I really don't know about the platform you just mentioned so I don't have any idea about it

The ways I know that one could generate income from the blog is through ads , selling digital products, dropshipping, affiliate marketing etc. Using donations doesn't seem viable to me.

I think it's dependent on you and your means or pocket in layman's language. There are people that can afford giving out things because they know how they get their funds and it wouldn't affect them in any way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds