Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Freelance sites that pay in products

I don't think any freelancing sites exist where they pay rewards in products. All freelancing sites pay in cash because it's easy to transfer. If they start paying in products, then the shipping cost will not be affordable for these sites, so at any rate, they are not paying in products.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am sure there are some that pay in rewards but none that I have ever looked into or tried. I prefer to earn money for my time, not gift cards or products.

I guess that there are some sites that pay bonus when you complete the order in a timely manner. However, I have never heard of any site that pays products as a compensation for your work.

Well, I have not comes across any freelance site that pays in product. most of the freelance site I have come across or know over sometimes now pays their workers with cash or money and not in product.

I do not think it is even going to be a good idea for you to collect something like this because a lot of the companies are not willing to commit to things like this or what if the company has developed the product yet.

I have not seen any that is doing it and I think that it is going to be completely pointless because this is just about over writing services and getting paid in return and some people will not want to learn commitment.

No freelancer sites that pay the freelancers with merchandise have ever come to my attention.
All of the freelancer websites I've worked on or am familiar with pay in cash via Payoneer or PayPal.

There isn't, in my opinion, any freelance work that compensates users with goods. The majority of the time, freelance websites that pay their users via PayPal accounts only accept real money as payment.

I don't think you can find those kinds of platforms online, despite the fact I don't work on freelancing website but I don't think you'll find a freelancing platforms that will pay you in products.

Most freelance platforms I know will mostly pay on cryptocurrency and most preferably paypal for people who are interested in PayPal withdrawal. Never come across any that are willing to pay with product before.

You should understand the inconveniences they will be going through in the cost of trying to send all these things to their members. I've never seen a platform that is willing to do this.

What are some freelance sites that probably don't pay in cash or money, but instead pay via products? Like maybe they will send you video games, movies, collectibles, clothing, and other such things. Does any site like that exist?
Yes alot of gpt websites are paying through this but I don't want to do this because receiving money for online earning is best way to earn instead of tension of product to sale to others.

What are some freelance sites that probably don't pay in cash or money, but instead pay via products? Like maybe they will send you video games, movies, collectibles, clothing, and other such things. Does any site like that exist?
It will be good to have a platform like this but I don't think this kind of freelancing platform exists. The only ones I know of are the ones that pays through PayPal.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds