Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Freelance sites that pay in products

I haven't seen any though, but it seems to me that that would be very much possible, especially with the ones partnering with Amazon and other e-commerce platforms.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know much about freelance sites but i don't think there's any freelance site that pays in product. I feel they only pay in cash or crypto currencies.

So far, I've never seen or heard of a freelancing platform that rewards freelancers in things; I believe these are found on survey sites rather than freelancing.

Freelancer is free to sign up, post a project, receive bids from freelancers, review the freelancer's portfolio and discuss the project requirements. If you choose to award the project, and the freelancer accepts, we charge you a small project fee relative to the value of the selected bid, as an introduction fee.
So in that case I think there might be on that actually pay in product

I don't think there is any freelancing that pays it users with products. Freelancing only pay with real cash most at times freelancing sites pay their users via PayPal account.
I dont think its possible to see freelancing sites that issue out product ,most of them seems to be paying money in real not product.

I dont think its possible to see freelancing sites that issue out product ,most of them seems to be paying money in real not product.
That's true. I have never seen a freelancing sites that pays you in products some freelancing sites only pay you in cryptocurrency.

Lolz, why will you cause such inconveniences to the business organisation for you to ask them to pay in such because I believe is going to be so stressful for them to get all those things to pay to the Large community they are controlling.

Well, I have not comes across any freelance site that pays in product and I dont think that might be possible. This is because the product which they may use for their payment, may not be the needs of some of their workers and it will be very difficult to meet up to their needs.

Lolz, why will you cause such inconveniences to the business organisation for you to ask them to pay in such because I believe is going to be so stressful for them to get all those things to pay to the Large community they are controlling.
Seriously I have never seen a business or any organization that pays it's members or workers on products. Doing that will totally be a incovinience.

Seriously I have never seen a business or any organization that pays it's members or workers on products. Doing that will totally be a incovinience.
Yes it will cause a lot of inconveniences because most of the online community pay thousands of dollars on monthly basis to its members and you expect them to take the money into the market to get all those products so as to paid physically, how will they even pay those members that are living outside the country... This is not likely to work.

Yes it will cause a lot of inconveniences because most of the online community pay thousands of dollars on monthly basis to its members and you expect them to take the money into the market to get all those products so as to paid physically, how will they even pay those members that are living outside the country... This is not likely to work.
Yes that's what I've noticed too. That won't be possible it will be a additional work to them. I think it will be great if the person get the products by himself.

To be more honest I have not seen a freelancer that pays their customers with products except with money and cash. Big companies like Amazon,Araimo that I know do pay in cash not with products.

Freelance platform that pays are not common. I know a little about amazon, which is a freelancer that pays, but not everyone recognize it.

I have never seen a freelance website paying people with physical product in exchange for the services they render on the platform. The one I have ever seen is receiving gift card from Amazon associate.

Yes that's what I've noticed too. That won't be possible it will be a additional work to them. I think it will be great if the person get the products by himself.
That's true, some website are even afraid to pay in cryptocurrency because they don't just want to stress themself going through the process of buying these coin from exchanges and so on ,they just prefer to pay in PayPal since they can easily converted from their bank account to PayPal accounts without any waste of time.

Yes that's what I've noticed too. That won't be possible it will be a additional work to them. I think it will be great if the person get the products by himself
That's true, some website are even afraid to pay in cryptocurrency because they don't just want to stress themself going through the process of buying these coin from exchanges and so on ,they just prefer to pay in PayPal since they can easily converted from their bank account to PayPal accounts without any waste of time.
That's it. But their are still some sites that pays in cryptocurrency but it's a little bit stressful not all sites can agree to do that because they must pass through lot's of processes.

Yes that's what I've noticed too. That won't be possible it will be a additional work to them. I think it will be great if the person get the products by himself

That's it. But their are still some sites that pays in cryptocurrency but it's a little bit stressful not all sites can agree to do that because they must pass through lot's of processes.

As a freelancer you will only have an opportunity to receive your payment in PayPal because the freelancing platform may not have the time to buy cryptocurrency with your fund to send it out for you, about from paid to post website there is no other website that includes cryptocurrency as the payment method.

I don't think that will be much possible because I have not comes across such site. The needs of people can not be meet up with the product which the site will pay them. Most people are in need of money and not product.
[automerge]1640246492[/automerge]
I don't think that will be much possible because I have not comes across such site. The needs of people can not be meet up with the product which the site will pay them. Most people are in need of money and not product.

What are some freelance sites that probably don't pay in cash or money, but instead pay via products? Like maybe they will send you video games, movies, collectibles, clothing, and other such things. Does any site like that exist?
I do not think such a freelance site exists, at least I haven't read or heard of such. I know of fiverr and upwork and they certainly do not pay via products.

I am not sure if there are any sites out there that pay in products. However, I think there might be a few sites that pay through Gift cards. Gift cards option is not available in my country, so I have never opted for it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds