Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Freelance sites that pay in products

I won't even like the payment in product because the paying in products will involve shipping physically and all those things are so stressful, they should rather pay in PayPal or preferably they can pay in cryptocurrency which is the usdt.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not normal for a freelance site to pay with product, I have not seen that before, if they will pay in products who will deliver the product and how will they?

I have never seen a freelance marketplace that pay in terms of product to the sellers will make use of the platform. Majority of them engage in direct deposit of the money you earn to the local account. Are some that pay through PayPal and gift card.

It is rare but rare freelance sites pay per product because most of them want to pay cash not products but this still exists from time to time a website meeting this criticeria.

I don't think any freelance marketplace can pay you with different products as you mentioned in your post. The best thing is to convert the online earnings the local currency and use it to buy whatever you want.

I don't think any freelance marketplace can pay you with different products as you mentioned in your post. The best thing is to convert the online earnings the local currency and use it to buy whatever you want.
This means the freelance site is offering the possibility to use earned balance to purchase from the products they are delivering like they have products labeling their name.

This means the freelance site is offering the possibility to use earned balance to purchase from the products they are delivering like they have products labeling their name.
Well I usually withdraw the earnings to my local account. I am going to come but the amount of the product into PayPal and use it to make payment anytime I want to buy something online with my earnings.

Well I usually withdraw the earnings to my local account. I am going to come but the amount of the product into PayPal and use it to make payment anytime I want to buy something online with my earnings.
This is a feature and what I am speaking about is another feature, both are still possible for cashout as some people want to use earned balance for PayPal withdrawal while others product with the name of site.

I think there are websites that pay in gift cards which is pretty much the same thing. So you can use the gift card to make purchases in the relevant store. But to offer direct product to freelancers, I don't think so.
Amazon gift someone opportunity to made a withdrawal for affiliate earnings with gift card. I opt in for direct deposit but I have a friend who always request for a gift card. He uses the gift card to buy products on Amazon and ship it to himself.

I have not heard of freelance sites that pays with products but it would have been a nice idea that such site(s) operates on a different dimension.
I haven't come across such freelance site before. Well, except the user opts for it, but I still think most freelance sites don't deal with products. Fiverr and upwork do not pay with products.

What are some freelance sites that probably don't pay in cash or money, but instead pay via products? Like maybe they will send you video games, movies, collectibles, clothing, and other such things. Does any site like that exist?
Do such freelance sites even exist?
I have not come across or heard of any freelance site that pays in products.
There are actually sites that would give you options of either being paid to a paypal account or getting a gift pack from amazon.

All freelance website would always Pay it's members with paypal or payoneer, it may even be difficult for you to see a Freelancing platform that really pays in cryptocurrency, then talk less of seeing the one that pays in physical product.

I used to work on one freelance website called TCP gaming site where Amazon cards and Steam Cards are used to pay as well as PayPal. It was good while it lasted.
What are some freelance sites that probably don't pay in cash or money, but instead pay via products? Like maybe they will send you video games, movies, collectibles, clothing, and other such things. Does any site like that exist?

I have not comes any freelance site that pays in product, this is because it will be very difficult for the site to meet up to the demand of the people with product.

This is the first time I will be hearing this. The freelancing that pay with products isn't common online. I have not come across one before. Most of the freelancing sites pays with money or cryptocurrency.

You might want a site or freelance site to pay you in products if it best suits your need a that time, but I believe that if you request to be paid in products some sites might oblige.

Actually I haven't comes across any freelance site that pays in product most of their payment comes in money because that is all the desires of their users and such products may not meet up to their needs and demand.

I have never come across this kind of freelance website and I think that the idea is a horrible one. It is always important that you should pay people in a acceptable format and something that you can be able to equate.

I think almost all the freelance site that I have comes across or worked with, none have every paid in product because I believe such products can not satisfy the needs of their users.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds