Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Freelance sites that pay in products

I have not seen any freelancing sites that pays in product. Most of the freelancing sites pays in cash or cryptocurrency. The worker may decide to be paid in product from the employee.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of the sites that pays take too much to earn. Very interesting thread! You will work yourself out before you could earn something reasonable online Most of the time.

This is actually going to be a very surprising initiative and I am not surprised that something like this is not existing right now. If I am going to work then I am definitely going to refer to be paid in money.

First of all I do not understand why anybody is going to want to be paid in products after you can just be able to collect the valuation of the money and purchase which ever product you want .

I would rather make sure that they are paying me in real currency , and not just any products at all because that is the best way for me to get value for what I'm working for .

What are some freelance sites that probably don't pay in cash or money, but instead pay via products? Like maybe they will send you video games, movies, collectibles, clothing, and other such things. Does any site like that exist?
I haven't seen anything like this so I don't know of it's existence. Maybe they give some kind of gift cards that you could exchange for cash. That's the closet I've across

For a quiet period of time that I have been working on freelance site, I have not heard and none have ever done such business product can not satisfied the need of there users and everyone has the product he desired for.

It will be so stressful and you shouldn't expect such platform to be in existence because the stress of paying with product will be much. I think that is the reason most freelance platform will always choose to pay in PayPal.

I've actually not heard of any freelance platform that pays in product instead there are survey platforms that pays in gift cards. But this option is optional for people who likes it.

The truth is that most of the freelance site which I have comes across them over a period of time now, most often pays with money and not product. This is because the primary purpose of people participation is the demand for money and not product and it may not be of value to them.
if there is any freelancing platform like that so many people especially in this part of the world will not be interested. So many people wants to make money because when they pay through product there is no way you can get it due to geographical location.

If freelancing will decide to use product as a method of payment, it will be very difficult for people to patronize there site because the product will not be able to meet up to thete daily needs. people prefer money than product.

If freelancing will decide to use product as a method of payment, it will be very difficult for people to patronize there site because the product will not be able to meet up to thete daily needs. people prefer money than product.
Yeah exactly, not all people will like to get paid in products, people go there to earn money, I also don't think if it will be a good idea for them to pay in products, that's not a good idea.

Actually products can not absolutely satisfy the needs of members in a forum and due to that, alot of people may not patronize online earnings site. though I can not comes across such site.

They may be such freelance plartform like that but I have never come across it. In my few years of working online, I have never heard of that. And most of the people joined freelancing plartform go make money to to get product. You can always buy a product you want with the money you earned.

None of the freelancing site has ever paid it members on products only money because products can not really satisfy people desires. Most site will not be patronize if they pay in product.

The truth is that most of the freelance site which I have comes across them over a period of time now, most often pays with money and not product. This is because the primary purpose of people participation is the demand for money and not product and it may not be of value to them.

Products are usually offered by online survey sites, though. You can get products such as gift cards, playstation, phones, or any other kind of gift which is worth the points that you earn from survey sites.

Products are usually offered by online survey sites, though. You can get products such as gift cards, playstation, phones, or any other kind of gift which is worth the points that you earn from survey sites.
Yes I understand that too. I never understand that product can be offered as payment in freelance platform but it seems people may not particularly be interested if product are given as payment . They will always want their payments to be in PayPal or maybe cryptocurrency.

Yes I understand that too. I never understand that product can be offered as payment in freelance platform but it seems people may not particularly be interested if product are given as payment . They will always want their payments to be in PayPal or maybe cryptocurrency.

I guess that PayPal is still one of the most preferred method of many freelancing platforms till this day. Till this day, they have not considered cryptocurrency as a payment method and this is quite saddening.

I guess that PayPal is still one of the most preferred method of many freelancing platforms till this day. Till this day, they have not considered cryptocurrency as a payment method and this is quite saddening.
Well , I don't know the reason behind that because there are some freelancers who are working in freelance platform but their location is not accepting PayPal . That means people like this only have to receive it to their PayPal wallet and then look for vendors to sell it to.

I am sure there are some that pay in rewards but none that I have ever looked into or tried. I prefer to earn money for my time, not gift cards or products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds