Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Freelance sites that pay in products

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
What are some freelance sites that probably don't pay in cash or money, but instead pay via products? Like maybe they will send you video games, movies, collectibles, clothing, and other such things. Does any site like that exist?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm not sure any such sites exist wherever. Only GPT sites can offer that which you're suggesting.
Besides I think it would be stressful to even start shipping such products to different thousands of users. That's why it's better that they pay in cash or gift card rewards.

I have tried handful of freelancer sites like fiverr, freelancer, upwork, guru, elance, people per hour, iwriter to name a few, but I do not know of any freelancer sites that pay in products.

I have never heard of any freelancer sites that pay the freelancers with products. All the freelancer sites I have known or worked pay in cash either through paypal or payoneer.

I don't think there is any freelancing that pays it users with products. Freelancing only pay with real cash most at times freelancing sites pay their users via PayPal account.

I have not heard of that in a long time but I think It Is possible. It has to be an agreement between you and the employer. You may decide to be paid with products of your choice.

Well, I have not comes across any freelance site that pays in product. most of the freelance site I have come across or know over sometimes now pays their workers with cash or money and not in product.

So far I have never seen or heard about any freelancing platform that pays freelancers through products, I think you can find these in surveys sites not freelancing.

I have not heard of freelance sites that pays with products but it would have been a nice idea that such site(s) operates on a different dimension.

Well, I would be reluctant to work for a freelancing platform that sends products instead of money because right now I do not need video games, household products. I prefer cash over such things that I usually do not use.

Fiverr

If you are good at something, you should go Fiverr. Whether you are good at graphics or music, photo editing

, creating, and design logos or creative writing, sure enough, there will be people looking to hook you up with some gigs over at Fiverr.

Snapwire

If you take fantastic smartphone photos, you can sell them online. Snapwire caters to different requests from clients from all over the globe, and you need to submit a proper picture to an appropriate application, like Sea Food, Children Play, etc.

Yes of course, it's possible there might be kinda of sites like this. They will actually pay you with some products. But I haven't come across such websites before as I prefer the ones that pays in cash.

Freelancing sites will only pay via gift rewards or in cash depending on the mode of payment. I have never seen any freelancing site that pays its workers with products before. They will spend more tag they get I think

What are some freelance sites that probably don't pay in cash or money, but instead pay via products? Like maybe they will send you video games, movies, collectibles, clothing, and other such things. Does any site like that exist?

I have not heard of freelancer sites that pay you in products ... I suffered on the offline side once when he would not give me cash: D gave me products in exchange for the value of money.

Even though I am not into any freelance job at the moment, but I have not heard or come across any freelance platforms that offer product(s) as payment for task or jobs carried out in the platform. If there is, I will like to know about it too. Thanks for sharing.

I actually have not come across a freelance sites that pays in products because I even feel content creators will not be attracted or motivated to such sites but there are some freelancing sites that give out bonuses or ebooks at the completion of a story or work.

Amazon Mechanical Turks is a crowdsourcing platform that pays Amazon Gift Checks to non-US workers. Many non-US freelancers still find this fair because they can easily sell the products they can buy out of the GCs. I've seen examples of tasks on the site and find them to be manageable. However, the site is not open to everyone. You could be screened out based on your location.

I don't know of any freelance site but if you are a football lover you can engage in the Manchester United fan prediction. You get a chance to win some amazing gift I you are able to predict an outcome of a game currently. The prediction is totally free, all you have to do is download the Manchester United official app and register as a fan

I have seen or heard of any site that pays with their product but that doesn't mean is there is no site like that there could be a site that pays with there product

The truth is that most of the freelance site which I have comes across them over a period of time now, most often pays with money and not product. This is because the primary purpose of people participation is the demand for money and not product and it may not be of value to them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds