Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Fraud in the banking system

Yes I think it has caused a lot of bankruptcy in the banking system cos if the banks had noy involve the internet in their system..people's funds will be save.
I disagree with you. People’s fund will still be in danger if technology wasn’t introduced to the banking system. Technology made it easier for us to easily access our banking informations without going through stress. Though fraudulent acts are perpetrated easily with technology but we can’t neglect the positive side it brought upon us

Advertisement Placeholder
It’s been known that scammers are able perpetrate banking securities and commit fraudulent acts. With the high involvement of technology in the new day banking systems, do you think it has contributed negatively than positively?
It is now common knowledge that frauds happening in the banks have some internal perpetrators . You must be careful of whatever imformation anyone who calls you says he or she is from customer care is asking for.

Talking about fraud as regards the banking sector is the new normal because alot of things happen this days that gives every reason to question the authenticity of alot of banks and they way they run their transactions dishing out policies that doesn't favor the ordinary citizens

It’s been known that scammers are able perpetrate banking securities and commit fraudulent acts. With the high involvement of technology in the new day banking systems, do you think it has contributed negatively than positively?
In my country here, there is high level of fraud being committed especially in the banking sectors. You could sleep in your house and have your entire account balance wiped off in a twinkling of an eye. More reasons I'm scared of saving in banks.

Every thing has it's perks, the same with technology, it has both good and bad side. The bad side being that scam is getting pretty rampant but that shouldn't be a reason to write technology in the financial sector off.

Hmm... You are right but i still believe that this perpetrators have an informate in the banking sector giving them details... if not all but some..

Fraud in the banking system is not something to even ask if it contribute positively or negatively to the society as everyone knows that Frauds is something that is punishable by law and if you are caught you might go to jail I don't see the need because it doesn't bring any good development in the society, but I think the banking system is now 100% secure.
Fraud is now very rampant and has become the order of the day among staff of the banks and internet thieves, giving out customers details and defraud them of their money.

In my country here, there is high level of fraud being committed especially in the banking sectors. You could sleep in your house and have your entire account balance wiped off in a twinkling of an eye. More reasons I'm scared of saving in banks.
True! This has gone beyond control. Seems the bankers are taking advantage of some of their customers.

With the involvement of technology in the banking systems has brought about easy usage for both the customers and the employees and the security has been better.

Scam in the banking system is getting worse and rampant nowadays, some set of theifs are everywhere calling people that they are from your bank and asking them to send their card details thereby collecting their money, while some will just create details on the internet and transfer your money.

Technological innovations this days have really done a lot of good then harm if we would tell ourselves the truth, just that some people somewhere wants to hamper such progress but I in believe innovations are even making it more and more difficult.

There is no doubt that the banking system has been infiltrated by a lot of corrupt workers and scammers. It is therefore important for people to be very careful on how they do transactions.

Fraud has been ravaging the banking system for a long time and it has even been made worst as a result of many unqualified people that works in the banking system, they create a whole lot of loopholes for scams to be successfully carried out.

Fraud has been ravaging the banking system for a long time and it has even been made worst as a result of many unqualified people that works in the banking system, they create a whole lot of loopholes for scams to be successfully carried out.
The most vital site that is prone to hackers is the banking sites. Generally we hear news that banking system is hacked for several times in a year. A more sophisticated and secure server is needed in order to safeguard the banking system.

Fraud can't be erased, its just that way. But we can help to limit it by being careful and making researches before going full-time into it. We need to do all this things to avoid unnecessary stories.

Personally believe that fraud and banking system are two parties that can never be separated because the whole lot of fraud that have been carried out in any countries onto the banking system as well.
Personally believe that fraud and banking system are two parties that can never be separated because the whole lot of fraud that have been carried out in any countries onto the banking system as well.
Most times there's actually fraud in the banking system that is why you must be very careful and always be sure of the kind of bank you deposit your money.

Where there is an advantage, there is a disadvantage, technology brought about faster and more effective banking service but also brought about fraud what we can do now is protect ourselves.

Most times there's actually fraud in the banking system that is why you must be very careful and always be sure of the kind of bank you deposit your money.
There have been some situations whereby some banking systems have to sack some of their staff that we have found out to be involved in any criminal activities that is involving fraud so it means that they actually know it's part in their structure.

Insiders can attempt malicious hacking attempts in the banking institutions. They can use externals to hijack the personal password protocols of the bank system.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds