Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

ForumFlock 🤝 XenForo!

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
color-logo-full-01.png

EXCITING NEWS Y'ALL!

ForumFlock has officially made the leap to XenForo, and the transformation is nothing short of thrilling! 🌟 Over the past few weeks, our community has been buzzing with dynamic discussions and lively exchanges, and now, we're taking it up a notch...

After careful consideration, we're thrilled to unveil our sleek new rebrand below – a visual masterpiece that captures the essence of the exhilarating changes in store. 🎉 Get ready to join the celebration as we mark this remarkable milestone for ForumFlock and our vibrant community. With daily additions and enhancements, the excitement is SEVERELY CONTAGIOUS! 🎈✨

https://forumflock.net/
Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 11.08.38 PM.png
Thank you for all the love and we can't wait to see what else we can bring you. Stay tuned.

Congratulations on the move to Xenforo and the rebrand! Though like Cedric mentioned the permissions for the premium lounge needs to be addressed. Other than that I can see this rebranding being a good idea for Forum Flock and I wish you all the best!

Looks like a great start to an online community! Though, the sticky navigation header looks a little large when in sticks, perhaps consider making the logo smaller when it starts to scroll with the board?

Looks like a great start to an online community! Though, the sticky navigation header looks a little large when in sticks, perhaps consider making the logo smaller when it starts to scroll with the board?
We've actually got numerous amounts of requests for this. We will be updating this shortly. :)

Congratulations on the move to Xenforo and the rebrand! Though like Cedric mentioned the permissions for the premium lounge needs to be addressed. Other than that I can see this rebranding being a good idea for Forum Flock and I wish you all the best!
Permissions are so annoying! We've been perfecting them all weekend and they are set and updated. :)

Happy New Year!

I really like the new theme/rebrand! :)

It seems wonderful so far and wish your community the very best as we go into the new year!! :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest