Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Focusing in one area of business is better than running multiple businesses

It's a good idea to concentrate on one activity or one business at a time. You'll be able to take the business seriously while simultaneously concentrating on how to expand it.

There are many people who run many kind of businesses and I always think how are they able to manage many businesses at the same time when the time is just too short? I think they hire managers to take care of businesses.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I also agree with this because giving it a hundred percent of your attention make it easier for you to manage and make money, you may divert your attention to so many things and at end of it all you are not able to succeed in them , it is the best to concentrate in one

For me,I think it's better to handle more than one businesses but it does not mean that you have to do it on your own,you can employ people to help Having more than one businesses is like having a plan B incase the other fails and that way you will have multiple incomes coming in from all directions

Focusing on one business is better than running multiple business. To focus in a business is very lucrative because the person will be able to monitor the business very well. And this kind of business we yield a very good profit than to run multiple business which will later run down because of lack monitoring.

For me,I think it's better to handle more than one businesses but it does not mean that you have to do it on your own,you can employ people to help Having more than one businesses is like having a plan B incase the other fails and that way you will have multiple incomes coming in from all directions
I understand your point of view, it's like having more than one source of income as well. Do you think it's wise to start all at the same time, or would you grow one to a particular level before starting another one?

Yes it could be a wise decision that you just focus on one area of business, this really mean that you have to dedicate your time and all your attention to make sure the business you are doing is exposed to so many people and it also have the best quality service or product for people, customer satisfaction is always the main priority.

If it is for a start I will say yes it is good to focus on one business but islf it isn't then running more than one business is not a bad ideal because it is not wise to have one source it income

Businesses needs focus and attention. Siting numerous businesses takes that away. The entrepreneur probably should hire managers to help him forsee the day to day activities

There are many people who have a hard time focusing on many businesses and this is why I recommend to focus on one business if you cannot concentrate on other businesses. You must do what you like. If you are not interested in multiple or different businesses, then run one specific business.
One thing i have come to discover abut business is that some persons do not really have the capacity to handle multitask nature of jobs and business,and that is also applicable in the kind of operaton they would like to run.So they are just cut out for something they can manage.

Focusing on one prospect at a time is mostly advisable although, if you're good in multitasking then you can combine as many as you wish still effectively.
Exactly what was on my mind. It actually depends on the individual capability of the entrepreneur. If one feels he can give proper focus to the numerous businesses, then go ahead

One thing i have come to discover abut business is that some persons do not really have the capacity to handle multitask nature of jobs and business,and that is also applicable in the kind of operaton they would like to run.So they are just cut out for something they can manage.

This is true. I think this is why such people should choose one specific field only and then focus on that. People must always opt for career or business they like and they should avoid getting into multiple businesses which they cannot handle or if they do not have experience.

This is true. I think this is why such people should choose one specific field only and then focus on that. People must always opt for career or business they like and they should avoid getting into multiple businesses which they cannot handle or if they do not have experience.
some persons are not just cut out for doing many things,the issue of multiple resource management is not really their thing,reason they would like to settle for thins their capacity can handle.

some persons are not just cut out for doing many things,the issue of multiple resource management is not really their thing,reason they would like to settle for thins their capacity can handle.

Yes, a person should only do jobs that he or she can handle. If a person tries to do something that he is simply not capable of doing then, such kind of job may lead to trouble.

For somebody who is just starting business having a single business is better because you will focus your time on it .with time you can then begin to diversify your sources of income.

Yes, a person should only do jobs that he or she can handle. If a person tries to do something that he is simply not capable of doing then, such kind of job may lead to trouble.
That is the best thing to do,it will not only take off pressure from the person involved,but make him to be focus and concentrate more in that sector he has choosen to operate in.

That is the best thing to do,it will not only take off pressure from the person involved,but make him to be focus and concentrate more in that sector he has choosen to operate in.

When it comes to working for someone or some company, many people (especially the employers) do pressurize you. I think this is why having a job is not so easy and this is why freelancing is much better than working for a company.

I don't support this though. I prefer to have many chains of business than focusing on one. This is because anything can happen to the focused one. But when we have more than one, it means we still have more than one source of income.

When it comes to working for someone or some company, many people (especially the employers) do pressurize you. I think this is why having a job is not so easy and this is why freelancing is much better than working for a company.
That is what you normally get when you do not really have an option when you are giving out your services.But then if they know how important and indispensible you are to the organisation,then you can negotiate your terms of servce.

Focusing on one prospect at a time is mostly advisable although, if you're good in multitasking then you can combine as many as you wish still effectively.
Yea, right.
If you can't multitask, then focus on one thing at a time.
Personally, I prefer to concentrate on one business and progressively diversify.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds