Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Focusing in one area of business is better than running multiple businesses

I do not think you should keep yourself with one business, you can try multiple businesses, however, you need to set up a good team with each business you are starting.

Advertisement Placeholder
I hv seen many entrepreneurs running multiple businesses in other to generate more profits but failed compared to one who owns a single business. What should hv been the cause?
Well, for me, i would prefer focusing at one business at a time.
subsequently, am sure my business would branch off, giving rise to other businesses. At that time am sure i will still be able to run them effectively.
There are business people who run multiple businesses and still succeed.

Focusing on one business will allow you to achieve maximum results with the business you are building. It can be hard to maintain a perfect focus when you have more than three businesses you are managing at the same time.

It all depends on how much capital you have you have enough capital to run multiple business and have multiple source of income is a good idea but if we don't have much capital to do that we just have to focus on one invest their capital and expect a good return because there's no two ways about
Capital is just one aspect. You also need to have the right people working on those businesses whenever you can't do so and it's not easy to get such people.

that's exactly the point ,give one business your full attention is better than running multiple business ,but you can still run a multiple business but you need to hire a skilled employee to take care of some of the business.

Everything depends on the capability and capacity you are actually doing improve the business , because most people actually engage in multiple business and they still run it properly because of the good management factor they have

The truth is it's better to have multiple business it is prefer and advantageous, when you have different businesses you have different sources of incomes, knowledge business more and increase your capacity

You can actually manage multiple businesses if you have enough firepower to do so. There is no crime in managing many businesses if you think you have the capacity to do so. Should one fails, it is caused by poor planning but take it slowly.

Focusing on one business gives you the opportunity to know the things that contribute to the progress of the business. you might lose your entire focus when you are running after different businesses at a time.

I think it is always best to focus on one niche and grow that side of the business, when you expand enough then you can take on different types of business. No business became successful from the start by focusing on multiple areas of business.

I don't totally support your submission. Although, it's true that some businessmen failed when running multiple businesses. But, what about those that excelled running multiple businesses? Personally, I run three offline businesses and I am still planning to add more. I already have the plans but the capital I have isn't enough.

I think getting yourself involved with different kinds of business will end up making you lose focus and lack in concentration. That's just like trying to be a jack of all trades and end up being a master of none, so we should be kinda specific when doing business

In
that's exactly the point ,give one business your full attention is better than running multiple business ,but you can still run a multiple business but you need to hire a skilled employee to take care of some of the business.
That is right. When you expand your business and have other branches or you start new businesses, it is best to hire people to run the other business for you. You won't be able to run all businesses alone.

In

That is right. When you expand your business and have other branches or you start new businesses, it is best to hire people to run the other business for you. You won't be able to run all businesses alone.
that's it.you and you alone cannot run a multiple business. you hire employees to help you take care of the others, that's the best way to make the business successful.

Sun rays do not burn until it is brought under focus. this means that we can only achieve success if you put all our focus on one thing at a time and this goes for business building too.

that's it.you and you alone cannot run a multiple business. you hire employees to help you take care of the others, that's the best way to make the business successful.
I do agree with your point. You will be needing the help of others to manage the other businesses if actually you wish to diversify as a single person can't possibly manage multiple businesses

You don't have to be present in every department to run your business. Business is a team work, and if you have a good team, your business will become successful even without you having to look after the business every day. Therefore, you can run multiple businesses at a time.

You don't have to be present in every department to run your business. Business is a team work, and if you have a good team, your business will become successful even without you having to look after the business every day. Therefore, you can run multiple businesses at a time.
That is right. Setting up a team is the best thing to do if you want to have multiple businesses. That way, you will have people to help you out such that you don't burnout by doing too much.

Building a business requires a team. You need a team even when you are the sole owner of the business. You need people working in the product development department, sales department as well as marketing department.

I do agree with your point. You will be needing the help of others to manage the other businesses if actually you wish to diversify as a single person can't possibly manage multiple businesses
That's very true. Diversification can leads to business failure.but the best way is to hire employee to help you take care of the other business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds