Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Fish farming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trexxxy

Captain Junkie
Credits
Surprisingly fish agriculture is quite a cheap and affordable business to start. With all things considered. I think the major cost would be the feed . You can check out videos of people who started fish farming in their locality on YouTube.
What are your opinions on this?

Advertisement Placeholder
Fish farming is a very good, easy and lucrative business to venture into. You just need the right location with source of water supply available.

Fish farming is very lucrative if done RIGHTLY.
Before you go into fish farming, make sure you know your market or better still make sure you know your buyers and what type of size they buy. For instance it will be difficult for you to get a buyer for a 500g fish if your market environments demands for a 1kg fish and vice versa.

Surprisingly fish agriculture is quite a cheap and affordable business to start. With all things considered. I think the major cost would be the feed . You can check out videos of people who started fish farming in their locality on YouTube.
Fish farming is a very lucrative business.
The beauty of fish farming is that its supply is never excess, because the demand is higher and it doesn't require much attention.

Fish farming is a good type of business because people eat fish , and you can sell you fingerings to other fish farmers and make money from it.

This is one lucrative business that many undermine. The starting capital is not that high, one just need a good location.

fish farming is a very lucrative business, i have been into it for like 4years now
it need a relatively low capital to start and also very profitable

I’m into this business and I can tell you it’s very lucrative but it’s not cheap. If plan on starting on a standard level it’s capital intensive. Even when you start you get go spend so much in things feeds, salaries of a vetinary doctor and other thing before Harvsting them. The profit is always high but it requires your maximum attention and time

We have not ventured into fish farming for business sake in the past but for consumption and I love the fact that it was so easy to start and all we did was read some books and watch a few videos online to guide us.

fish farming is a very lucrative business, if it is done with the head and properly :)

Fish farming is undoubtedly one of the most lucrative and productive agricultural business right now. Though it requires hard work and close management in other to make maximum profits. And it also involves quite a lot of risks.

The fish business is very good and very profitable because people like it very much and also like this food. It is high in protein. That's why people like it and choose it for their health. And nowadays it is cold in our country and people eat a lot from it. So this business will be very profitable.

Fish farming is a very nice business with good profit, but it should be properly managed if not you can incur loss as fishes needs to be fed properly, regularly changing of their water, if not they might not grow as desired.

Fish farming is very good business and very profitable in those areas where fish are mostly liked.People eat fish very much .And fish farming business started with negotiable capital.

Fish framing is very effective, useful and valuable business. It is a small scale business and you can change this into large business aa there is highly demand for fish during winter seasons, so it will give you much profit.

In my country there are specific cities where fish is their favorite food and nationally the sale is very good. For this reason, I consider fish farming to be profitable in my country and I think globally. For that you must have sufficient knowledge, the ideal place for them, a good capital and a veterinarian specialized in fish. With this you begin to generate income.

In my location, fish farming used to be lucrative until everyone ventured into it and made it saturated. It's beneficial to the consumer because it's now cheaper but the farmers have to look for ways to cut cost to break even with the rising cost of fish feeds. Processing the fish into roasted fish allows it to be preserved and sold for a higher amount.

Fish farming is very good, and lucrative business it give a lot of money when you plan it very well, is a nice business indeed, it requires a big space to start with, and also have a good capital to startup

Fish farming is a topic that has always been close to my heart. Maybe because I sincerely hope to own a fish farm someday.fish farming is very lucrative if done properly. Jus like any business before venturing into fish farming, you have to be sure you know your market or better still make sure you know your buyers and what type of size each buyers buy.

Fish farming is really profitable work in every country because people like to eat and usually people wish to have sea in their own country as most of the countries are not having sea so if in those countries fish farming is open so this will be really profitable .as fish contains lot's of varieties so people are fond of buying varieties of fishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds