Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How lucrative is fish farming business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are drugs that must be given at each stage of their life and you have to follow it accordingly . This drugs is mostly used to prevent infection or any other possible thing that could likely leads to disease and death. Is that what your brother does ?
That's true, yes they are always taking drug's, they seems to be very healthy and strong, if you know how to handle business like this you'll definitely enjoy, it seems like you have experience on poultry farming.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's true, yes they are always taking drug's, they seems to be very healthy and strong, if you know how to handle business like this you'll definitely enjoy, it seems like you have experience on poultry farming.
Starting up a poultry farming business is a good idea, you can earn a considerable amount of money by doing that but you have to take good care of them if not they'll all die.

Starting up a poultry farming business is a good idea, you can earn a considerable amount of money by doing that but you have to take good care of them if not they'll all die.
As a poultry farmer I believe taking care of them will be a attitude to you because if you don't do that you'll ended up losing them, and you are expected to be giving the a good attention.

As a poultry farmer I believe taking care of them will be a attitude to you because if you don't do that you'll ended up losing them, and you are expected to be giving the a good attention.
That's why I said this kinds of business is risky because it needs your attention, and if you are someone like me that don't have enough time I'll advise you not to start up this kinds of business.

I wouldn't say it is a profitable business , but most important thing is your location. The business might not be a bad business but if your location is not exposing your business to prospective buyers then it may not be profitable.
Fish farming is profitable business. You buy the small fishes in buck and you feed it they become big and you sell. As for the location, you'll find buyer for your fishes regardless of your location. Fishes is something people can not do without.

That's why I said this kinds of business is risky because it needs your attention, and if you are someone like me that don't have enough time I'll advise you not to start up this kinds of business.
Yes, before you can actually earn money with those kinds of business you definitely need to have enough time to take good care of them, if you don't have enough time I don't think you can handle such business.

Yes, before you can actually earn money with those kinds of business you definitely need to have enough time to take good care of them, if you don't have enough time I don't think you can handle such business.
You can actually earn a considerable amount of money by this kinds of business especially if you have good experience on how to rear them.

I have experience of the poultry business far back. I think that was around 2017. It was my first personal business but at the same time it is one of the business that I spend much money without succeeding

You can actually earn a considerable amount of money by this kinds of business especially if you have good experience on how to rear them.
Yes if you have good knowledge on how it works you can earn something tangible out of it, you can also try things like poultry farming, I believe you can earn money in this festive period.

Yes if you have good knowledge on how it works you can earn something tangible out of it, you can also try things like poultry farming, I believe you can earn money in this festive period.
Poultry farming is a good idea of business, you can actually earn a considerable amount of money if you know how to take good care of your chicken.

Fish farming is such a nice idea as a farmer, one can engage him or herself in this farming at the same time business, all he needs is knowledge and capital to start this form of business

Fish farming is actually a very profitable company, especially when it is managed well, however sometimes its success is very dependent on where you are located and how much it is valued there.

Poultry farming is a good idea of business, you can actually earn a considerable amount of money if you know how to take good care of your chicken.
If you know how to do such kinds of business I believe you can earn a substantial amount of money especially in this festive period, Yiu can actually earn a good amount of money with poultry farming.

Fish farming is profitable business. You buy the small fishes in buck and you feed it they become big and you sell. As for the location, you'll find buyer for your fishes regardless of your location. Fishes is something people can not do without.
Well you did not just buy the fingerlings anyway. You need to know where you can buy it especially those with a fast growing rate. . There is a lot of reported cases of cannibalism among fishes of this nature.

If you know how to do such kinds of business I believe you can earn a substantial amount of money especially in this festive period, Yiu can actually earn a good amount of money with poultry farming.
That's true, the festive period is fast approaching, I believe if you have a good idea on how to start up those kinds of business you can actually earn a good amount.

That's true, the festive period is fast approaching, I believe if you have a good idea on how to start up those kinds of business you can actually earn a good amount.
That's a good idea, but if you don't have experience on business like this you'll definitely suffer from loses, but if you have good experience you can actually earn from it.

That's a good idea, but if you don't have experience on business like this you'll definitely suffer from loses, but if you have good experience you can actually earn from it.
Poultry farming is a good idea of business to earn money, but you need to have some level of experience, if you don't have experience you'll suffer from loses.

Poultry farming is a good idea of business to earn money, but you need to have some level of experience, if you don't have experience you'll suffer from loses.
Yes, I also have a brother that he's into poultry farming, he do earn a considerable amount of money but sometimes he use to make loses.

Yes, I also have a brother that he's into poultry farming, he do earn a considerable amount of money but sometimes he use to make loses.
I believe he earn a good amount of money, you f you know how to take good care of them you can actually earn a considerable amount of money, poultry farming is a good idea of earning money offline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds