Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Fish farming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprisingly fish agriculture is quite a cheap and affordable business to start. With all things considered. I think the major cost would be the feed . You can check out videos of people who started fish farming in their locality on YouTube.
What are your opinions on this?
Fish farming business is very profitable because nowadays winter is on going , so people like to eat fish and in this season people buying fish lot especially in winter, so I would say fish farming is a profitable business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Surprisingly fish agriculture is quite a cheap and affordable business to start. With all things considered. I think the major cost would be the feed . You can check out videos of people who started fish farming in their locality on YouTube.
What are your opinions on this?
Fish farming is, undoubtedly a very lucrative business. It requires moderate capital, less time consumption and has constant buyers. You just need to have proper public awareness and you are good to go.

Fish farming is good business, it is a very lucrative and profitable business. You just have to have knowledge/idea about it to run it successfully. And the location is very important to consider because it be at where surrounding by water. It might be beside river.

Its very good and profitable business. But it required time, dedication, commitment and knowledge to excel in this aspects of business like fish farming, poultry, farming. All these such of business are under look but are lucrative than what many have thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds