Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How lucrative is fish farming business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually fish farming could be and it may not be as how people think about it. sometimes when there is excessive needs for a particular product, it makes the value to be more higher than the supply.
You can actually earn a considerable amount of money with this kinds of business, but you need to have a certain level of experience before you can earn from it.

Advertisement Placeholder
After building where they'll inhabit, the next thing is go and buy the small fish. They are less expensive. You feed them till they're big and you sell them. It's a business that move very well.
Honestly, I have an eye for this particular business

That's true, yes they are always taking drug's, they seems to be very healthy and strong, if you know how to handle business like this you'll definitely enjoy, it seems like you have experience on poultry farming.
Yes fish farming is going on speak now a days one of my friend's father is experience of poultry farming so he has a form at the roof of their own house and he is working with a lot of fishes to earn good amount of money.

Yes fish farming is going on speak now a days one of my friend's father is experience of poultry farming so he has a form at the roof of their own house and he is working with a lot of fishes to earn good amount of money.
That's a good idea, all that matters is having the good experience, if you have the good experience you can actually earn a considerable amount of money from it.

It is lucrative but it requires practice. I love to visit the agricultural section on Nairaland and fish rearing is one of the niches that a lot of people complain of. You could lose all your fish due to a simple issue.
I follow a lot fish farming pages on Facebook and their Facebook posts are interesting about the business. I haven't meet anyone who's doing the business which still gives me doubt about starting the business. I know people eat fish a lot but I don't want to gamble on what I'm not I'm not certain with.

I strongly believe if you have good experience on things like this you can earn a considerable amount of money from them, you can earn a good amount especially if you have a good experience.

The business is really very lucrative especially if you've got a nice location for it. This is an example if going into agricultural business and it's one kind of business that will always be lucrative.

You can actually earn a considerable amount of money with this kinds of business, but you need to have a certain level of experience before you can earn from it.
Actually if you have experience level for this work or any other work there is little concentration on that work and you will earn a lot if you know something about it fish farming or any other farming try to push yourself and invest in it. You will learn a lot and earn a lot because this is trending nowadays and giving benefit to everyone who is adopting this kind of business because it is genuinely lucrative business.

Actually if you have experience level for this work or any other work there is little concentration on that work and you will earn a lot if you know something about it fish farming or any other farming try to push yourself and invest in it. You will learn a lot and earn a lot because this is trending nowadays and giving benefit to everyone who is adopting this kind of business because it is genuinely lucrative business.
If you are not having a good focus you'll lose a lot of money, it doesn't really matters how experienced you are but you need to have a good focus that's if you want to succeed.

Well the honest truth is that Fish farming is really a very good form of business most especially when manage effectively though the success of it sometimes depends on your location and places it's value so much.

Fish farming business is a very lucrative way of making money.
But the truth is it might be very demanding as regards to your time and it could as well be very expensive to starte
Fish farming business it is very lucrative business it is one way of making money it is only require much time of you, if actually you want to make money in this kind of business you need to divots much of your time on it.

Fish farming is a lucrative business, if you have good experience on how to run this kinds of business you can earn a considerable amount of money from it.

If you have a market that you can sell your products to, the market is already there because there is a shortage of fish needs, which must be filled by imports. Fish farming is a very lucrative industry.

Fish farming can be lucrative and at times be a non-lucrative business depending on your seriousness and how you are able to develop , monitors and handle the fish farm .

It quite the money earning business i would say but also, It depends on where and how you do it. We farmed Tilapia alongside our Pig farming operation. It made about a 10% ROI. We weren't especially good at it, and the market was very competitive.
I also visited a farm in some part in Ghana, where a woman had started a small fish pond through one of the micro loan services. She was very good at it, very dedicated, and didn't have much local competition. She said she had put 3 kids through college just with the profits of her fish pond.

Naturally fish farming could be a lucrative business. The only thing that might be as a challenge is your location , the competition available in your location and also other factors such as your selling price.

This is one of the most consumed product in the market and as such establishing any fish related business will definitely be profitable , but to achieve high profit from your business it will be a wise decision for you to establish such in or closer to an urban settlement so as to have access to good clients.

As long as you know your way around fish farming business and you are being extremely careful when rearing your fish , fish farming is one of the best farming business ever .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds