Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Finally Got Employed

Maskyy

Copywriter • Fiverr pro • iBuy PayPal fund.
Credits
Cheers... You got the job and now spending your first week in the company.

what's the experience like?
How do you handle your role? Yea, you know your job but do you feel easy moving around, handling things...

Just want to know how the first week was for you ?

Advertisement Placeholder
I was too excited to even bother on role, hanged out with friends all through the week, night after night. I can't forget that experience.
In the office domain, how do you interact and connect with others?

How do you handle your role? Yea, you know your job but do you feel easy moving around, handling things...

Hello, the first week is of adaptation and recognition of roles and personalities, it is not comfortable because you are the center of attention.
[automerge]1606486512[/automerge]
In the office domain, how do you interact and connect with others?
You always have to stay friendly and with good expectations towards and for others in order to ingratiate yourself and in the best way to start to have control in your area.

Yea, congratulations! You will be meeting new colleagues that would likely influence you to the new of life and it won't be difficult for you to blend in.

I try as much as possible to make new friends. Introduce myself to each one of them and I let them do the same. In the early weeks, during lunchtime I made sure I have atleast a colleague with me and we eat together and talk. By doing that I got to know them and finally became part of them

Excitement will definitely fill me but I am the shy type. So, I stay more within my space and try as much to study the people around me.

Yea, congratulations! You will be meeting new colleagues that would likely influence you to the new of life and it won't be difficult for you to blend in.
lol. So true . It won't take magic to blend alond. Lol

I'm an outgoing person, maybe that's why my first week on the job was good, I socialized with the rest of the staff, and I did my job the best I could. Always maintaining respect and caution

Excitement will definitely fill me but I am the shy type. So, I stay more within my space and try as much to study the people around me.
Wow. How do you handle group work? I'm a shy type too
[automerge]1606489985[/automerge]
I'm an outgoing person, maybe that's why my first week on the job was good, I socialized with the rest of the staff, and I did my job the best I could. Always maintaining respect and caution
The bolded. I don't get what it means.

Guau. ¿Cómo maneja el trabajo en grupo? Yo también soy un tipo tímido
[automerge] 1606489985 [/ automerge]

El en negrita. No entiendo lo que significa.
The extroverted person is the opposite of the shy person, we are very sociable people, we talk, share and establish a conversation with ease.[/automerge][/QUOTE]
[automerge]1606490309[/automerge]

The extroverted person is the opposite of the shy person, we are very sociable people, we talk, share and establish a conversation with ease.

[automerge]1606490309[/automerge]

The extroverted person is the opposite of the shy person, we are very sociable people, we talk, share and establish a conversation with ease.
We introvert do too online. We also coat an extrovert features if we are around real friends and feel comfortable to talk.

Last edited:
We introvert do too online. We also coat an extrovert features if we are around real friends and feel comfortable to talk.
Exactly, but as you say between friends and online. But there is the shyness of starting a conversation personally or speaking in public, totally different from the extroverted person. ;)

I try as much as possible to be professional. I stay basically on the concept and avoid speaking first. I listen more than I speak.

Exactly, but as you say between friends and online. But there is the shyness of starting a conversation personally or speaking in public, totally different from the extroverted person. ;)
Alright. We can work on that.

The first week of your job is very nervous and lonely. You should try to be more open, relaxed and talk freely with workers.

Congratulations to you, for gaining employment, I am really happy for you. I know the excitement that comes with the good news of gaining employment. Now you're financially free, and got money now to spend on your luxuries.

In my first week I was just so over the moon because of the job, so I dedicated myself to the job with all my mind, body and soul. As the months die down so did the excitement but I still took my job seriously.

For the first week in the office, that is beginning of work and interacting with other staff as a stranger. Though, we have different interpersonal communication, some people know how to interact with people at the first time like they know each other before while it may hardly for some people to interact with people as that. Therefore, the actions in a office for the first week will be like starting of new life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds