Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favourite Graphics Software?

Perhaps I shouldn't be, but I'm surprised that so many already mentioned Photoshop, I actually thought more people were moving away to other tooling especially when CC came around. I used to love working in it but sadly I haven't touched it since CS5/CS6 maybe?

Nowadays I use Figma mostly for web design and Affinity Photo if I need to do something more akin to what I used to do in Photoshop and it seems to work out ok 😅
For me, it really comes down to comfortability. I have a hard time transitioning to other things because I'm so used to using photoshop over the last 10+ years, and with the variety of things that I use it for, I need something that is basically an AIO. :(

I've always used Photoshop. My familiarity keeps me from ever venturing off into anything else. I haven't designed in years and still pay for PS, lmao.

I've used GIMP and Paint Shop. They both are quite useful. Anyway, I'm sure Paint Shop is better than GIMP. I can't really remember as it's been 10 years ago or something.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor