Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite Christmas Movie? (1 Viewer)

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Christmas is very much on top of us now with just less than 3 weeks to go before Christmas Eve. I don't know about you but I love to sit and watch Christmas movies on the run up to Christmas to get me in the festive mood and get myself into gear to get things ready for the big day and I always love to watch the same movies each year from National Lampoons Christmas Vacation to Elf and the original Santa Claus from 1986.

My most favorite movie for Christmas would have to be Santa Claus (1986) just love that movie and remember watching it so much as a kid.

It's a fun movie to watch!

MV5BMTUwNTA4MDMxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjE4NjQ0MzI@._V1_.jpg

I love The Santa Claus! I have to watch this movie each year and I also really love The Muppets A Christmas Story.

I will always watch these two multiple times during the winter if I can!

Airport part..?
There's a brief mention of being in an airport when McClain meets a fellow traveller who gives him the 'scrunch the carpet with your feet' advice, but the whole plan rests on it being the office Christmas party and only a few of them being there.

I have 2 favourite Christmas movies. They are Home Alone and Elf.
Every year, I watch both the movies with a hot chocolate.

It isn't Die Hard, since it's not a Christmas movie. :p
My favorite Christmas movie has to be National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

It isn't Die Hard, since it's not a Christmas movie.
Despite that 1) it happens at Christmas, 2) it being Christmas is essential to the plot in at least 2 different ways and 3) 'now I have a machine gun, ho-ho-ho'.

Despite that 1) it happens at Christmas, 2) it being Christmas is essential to the plot in at least 2 different ways and 3) 'now I have a machine gun, ho-ho-ho'.
It happens on Christmas Eve not Christmas. :p But I guess it does somewhat count since Christmas does center around the plot a bit lol. I just like saying it's not a Christmas movie to mess with people online. It's a good movie either way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest