Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Favorite Bands

Cory

Community Manager
Community
Team Manager
Website
jcodes.jcink.net
Credits
What are yours?

Mine are:
  • Disturbed
  • Five Finger Death Punch
  • Seether
  • Three Days Grace
  • Linkin Park

Last edited:
I'm no band lover at all but can enjoy some Linkin Park, even though it's not my usual go to for music.

For me the bands I'll listen to the most are:
  • Deftones
  • Tool
  • Slipknot
  • Fall Out Boy
  • Kings of Leon
  • Linkin Park
  • Nothing But Thieves

Tool and Linkin band groups did well. They are the groups that when watching their live performances, you are sure of watching the best performances by a live band.

1. The Beatles
2. Pink Floyd
3. Beach Boys
4. U2

Those are my all time favorites.

Tool and Linkin band groups did well. They are the groups that when watching their live performances, you are sure of watching the best performances by a live band.
Yeah, I was fortunate to see Linkin Park during their tour of the Minutes To Midnight album and that was a great experience. Haven't had the chance to see Tool live yet but my dad has and he told me it was an amazing experience.

When I was younger my favorite band used to be Five (5ive) and I was a huge fan for quite a few years, collected merchandise, had my bedroom filled with posters and I went to see them twice live which was amazing. They split up and as much as I still listened to them and still enjoy their music as I got older I started to like bands such as Nickelback and Linkin Park. Other bands I also like are The Beatles and BTS.

Queen, Meat Loaf, Alan Parsons Project, Electric Live Orchestra, Muse, DragonForce, that's just the latest things I've been listening to on any real basis.

Yeah, I was fortunate to see Linkin Park during their tour of the Minutes To Midnight album and that was a great experience.
That's pretty cool, I would have loved to see them live when Chester was still around. I haven't seen a live concert since like my younger 20's, I think.

The three bands which I love their songs most would be ;

1. AC/DC
2. Queen
3. The Beatles

If you love any music band, the three of them must be in your list.

200.gif

Love that song.

My favorite bands are:
  • The Deftones
  • Pearl Jam
  • R.E.M.
  • Drowning Pool
  • Korn
  • System of A Down
  • Breaking Point
  • Kidney Thieves
  • The Drums

Blink 182 is my favorite band of all time. I also enjoy listening to Pearl Jam, Linkin Park, Men I Trust, R.E.M., Genesis, The Police, Def Leppard, and Gin Blossoms just to name a few.

My favourite bands are

• BTS
  • Blackpink
  • One Direction
  • Chase Atlantic
My top will always be BTS.

Linkin Park
In the 2000s I worked with the band and edited their tour projections for the Projekt Revolution tour. Loved working with them. Very sad that Chester passed away. 😥 Hearing their music today makes me bummed out. Great stuff though.

I also was an assistant editor on a bunch of their music videos. Below it's one. Worked with Joe a lot.

As for me I love:
  • Līve
  • Counting Crows
  • Tom Petty
  • Dire Straits
  • U2
  • & More

Oh geez.. that is a hard one.. I listen to ALOOOOT of music lol.

I guess when I first read that question, these are the bands that just pop in my mind -

Sisters of Mercy
Tool/A Perfect Circle/Puscifer
The Birthday Massacre
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
Rob Zombie

In the 2000s I worked with the band and edited their tour projections for the Projekt Revolution tour. Loved working with them. Very sad that Chester passed away. 😥 Hearing their music today makes me bummed out. Great stuff though.

I also was an assistant editor on a bunch of their music videos. Below it's one. Worked with Joe a lot.
That's pretty awesome to work aside from such a well-known band! So, I'm assuming you've met all of the band members?

Indeed, it is sad that he followed in the footsteps of Chris Cornell. Suicide is no joke, the idea of it alone has generally affected many of us throughout life.

That's pretty awesome to work aside from such a well-known band! So, I'm assuming you've met all of the band members?
I only really worked with Joe Hahn. Don't remember meeting the others... Granted this was 20 years ago. It's been a long time since I've been on the music side of the business but I've worked with KISS, Madonna, Outkast, Diana Ross and a whole bunch more I'm blanking on now. 20 years and all lol

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest