Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Family issues and problems in business

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the reason I generally demand that in business there is no companions or family. It not been selfish or been miserly however you are likewise attempting to make a living as well. You can permit them to buy something or be delivered an assistance free of charge however guarantee that you do that after the fifth time the specific individual has visited and during the 6th time you will return back to your merchant settings.

Advertisement Placeholder
i suggest that family should be differentiated from a business if the business really wanted to be successful. This is because Physical, emotional and financial problems among family members can greatly impact the day-to-day operation of the business.

No, that is not appropriate at all, it will make the business go into failure trust me. When it comes to business specially Shops every owner should look past the "Relationships" doesn't matter who that is. Actually if anything they're the ones that should be supporting you by also buying/paying on your business.

Serious problems, big problems, pressing problems. Poor nutrition, access to water, climate change, deforestation, lack of skills, insecurity, not enough food, not enough healthcare, pollution. There's problem after problem, and I think what really separates this time from any time I can remember in my brief time on Earth is the awareness of these problems.

Most times I have witnessed people take goods or receive services but won't pay, all in the name of 'the owner is my brother/sister' so I don't need to pay. This happen between husbands and wives too. But is this really appropriate? This is someone's means of livelihood, so I feel that unless the person willingly gives it, it is cruel and unfair to forcefully take things without paying, whether you're family or not. Remember, no family in business
What is your opinion on this?
That can greatly affects the growth or success of a business. No sentiments in business. Family and business are different bodies. If the family isn't contributing to the growth of the business and only taking from it, it can ruin the business

As for me they can't be compare because business issues and family issues are different because family issues can never finish and it will keeps coming no matter how you try to spend everything and you can't get away from it but as for the business issues can still be amend and work towards plans

In business you don't bring family into it cause if you do the business will not last longer before fading from the surface of the earth. You don't mixed pleasure along with business. Business is business and family is family. When family buy anything they are to pay for it.

Physical, emotional and financial problems among family members can greatly impact the day-to-day operation of the business. Informal culture and structure. ... However, the informal structure and culture found in many family businesses can equate to a lack of documentation, policies, and defined strategy and goals.

Most times I have witnessed people take goods or receive services but won't pay, all in the name of 'the owner is my brother/sister' so I don't need to pay. This happen between husbands and wives too. But is this really appropriate? This is someone's means of livelihood, so I feel that unless the person willingly gives it, it is cruel and unfair to forcefully take things without paying, whether you're family or not. Remember, no family in business
What is your opinion on this?
Yes, family and business should be kept separate for a successful business. Family is dear to everyone but if they are incorporated into the business. Their business development has a major negative impact. I know family is important but they should not be reason for destruction of business.

First of all when starting a business make it known to your family that it is a business that you have to earn profit from not loss,if they are truly family they wouldn't want the business to forcefully close down but to grow

It is always best to separate business from family whenever you plan on starting any business because issues like this are always bound to happen and the only way you can deal with them is by setting those boundaries at the very beginning.

Lack of succession planning – Nigeria family businesses is facing major challenge of succession planning. Succession means change from one generation to another. It means change of leadership. It also involves set of emotional issues, accepting new responsibilities, change of leadership issues

Business is a separate entity on its own,it's always best to separate business from family affairs at the very beginning. You have to set certain boundaries so as not to run down cause of family ties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds