Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Should there be family treatment in business?

Absolutely no I believe. if you go one with the special family treatment in any business, they you may end up having nothing to show up.

Families should be treated independently of any form of business because it's for profit making and it should be abide by that principle.
Yes you are right, if you are good at doing things like this to them you are not going to gain nothing in return but disappointment, you have to very careful.

Advertisement Placeholder
Prenfential or family treatment in business should be erased in a company if you as the owner of the company want the business to succeed , because once you start giving people special treatment, the company will be negatively affected.

Prenfential or family treatment in business should be erased in a company if you as the owner of the company want the business to succeed , because once you start giving people special treatment, the company will be negatively affected.
That's exactly the point,if you don't want your business or company to be affected you need to put away all those kinds of things, this might hinder you from succeeding.

Well I think it depends on the kind of business you are doing and how you started the business.

Personally I believe, business should be free from any kind of family interference and anything that will lead to alot of expenditure on unproductive items.

The tendency of preferential treatment in business can cause problems for the business. When other customers or staff notice that you are giving other people preferential treatment, they would surely revolt.

That is a very true statement and I've been saying it for a while. if you want to succeed in a business venture you shouldn't give your products out for free whether to your friends or your family unless you are doing a promo.

If actually you want your business to grow there should not be any family treatment, because once you started doing family thing your business your name will become sorry, but is not that we cannot help them, you need allow the business to grow.

I am a kind of person that believes in being pragmatic. I can't hurt my business because of family. Everyone pays for business goods which make sure that differentiate from personal items.

That's not a bad idea, but having a family treatment you need to be very careful, if care is not taken you might not get the good results you are looking for.

Personally I believe family treatment in business sometimes is very bad and also risky to the success of the business.

Because some of the resources that are supposed to be used for expansion, might be used on family needs.

I don't bring my family into my business. I keep them at the level of family. If they are buying my products, they have to pay or I pay for them immediately. I do so to make them understand that we don't joke with business.

Actually family treatment is not bad at all but it shouldn't be too extreme to an extent that it will affect the financial strength of the business.

They should be kept aside some amount of money that will be used for them.

I don't bring my family into my business. I keep them at the level of family. If they are buying my products, they have to pay or I pay for them immediately. I do so to make them understand that we don't joke with business.
That is the right thing to do. Letting family off the hook in business only affects your business negatively. It is best if they respect your business and they won't if you don't tell them to.

Actually this depends on the kind of family you are having, if you have a good family you can include them in your business, But most of the family members are not going to give it a good attention.

When I entered one store today I saw it written at the entrance that ‘business grows when family and friends pay for the services rendered to them’. I could not help but nod at the truthfulness of the statement. There should be no family in business, you should pay for every services rendered to you. Perhaps later if you can receive help, but you have to pay the equivalent of what you purchased first. So it is important to separate family treatment from business.
It will definitely harm the business because most family members who ask to work with you have not experience the special treatment you give your family in business, which is very unprofessional and also unfair to other people who would like to receive that.

If business people don't draw the line between family and businesses, they would live to regret it. I'm fact, some business people don't really fancy their immediate family coming around their business places. They meet at home and not in the office.

You are right, especially when it comes to a new business it is not necessary to start carrying the responsibility of the family at that now, you need allow the business to grow, before giving people special treatment.

Having a family treatment in your business is not something bad,but if you have the wrong family members you are going to suffer a lot, some people are not going to value it.

Having a family treatment in your business is not something bad,but if you have the wrong family members you are going to suffer a lot, some people are not going to value it.
Every workers must be treated equally and fairly at work in order to have a succesful business outcome, if you give a special treatment to people because they are family , it will negatively affect the business .

Actually it's not mandatory but I believe it's necessary for that even though it shouldn't be a much a burden on the business to an extent that it will affect the financial status of the business from meeting with it goals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds