Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Ex's

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm friends with some, and avoid others. It really depends on the ex and how things ended, etc.
My boyfriend likes to point out technically we're also exes, because we broke up and got back together a few years later.

Have no exes as I have never been in a relationship and never will be as they don't interest me.

I have a few exes myself. Two of which I am still friends with at this time and one of which I wouldn't say I am friends with but I have to have dealings with being I have kids with him and I have to deal with him for him to pay for his kid's upkeep. At the moment he is making that difficult and I have to keep in contact with him but got to do what you got to do.

Two I am still friends with them even though we had a relationship, we mutually agreed that being friends was better for us.

I don’t talk to any of my ex’s. I rarely dated growing up though, so I only have two. One I’m friends with on Fb but I never interact with his posts. The other person, I only dated her for a little bit online and we only contacted each other via email and we talked on the phone once. Technically my spouse is “my ex” too as we dated back in 2008 but broke up after a few weeks since we didn’t know each other well and rushed into things.

I am only friends with one of my ex's.
I didn't want to keep a friendship going with the others because of the way they acted during to relationship. I thought it would be better to make no contact after the relationship.
The relationship with the ex I am friends with didn't end on bad terms, it was just a wrong-time situation so we prefer to just be friends now.

I think depending I feel I maybe fine with exes. It depends why we left the relationship and all of that.
There's a lady friend of mine who will always tell me that she doesn't have an ex in her life. Once it's official that she's no longer in a relationship with you, you don't exist in her life before or after.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds