Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Content Creation Context over Content

A prefix for threads focusing on the creation of content for websites and forums.

joelr

Addicted member
Administrator
Credits
We often hear "content is king," but isn't context just as crucial? For example, a great piece of advice might fall flat if it’s posted in a thread that’s not quite relevant or a forum might be promoted in the wrong crowd.
  • How much does the context of where and when something is posted affect how you perceive and interact with it?
  • Do you think we, as a community, are currently doing a good job of matching our content to the right context?
  • What can we do to better integrate context into our discussions to enhance the overall experience?

Attachments

• 1719201225132.png
    1719201225132.png
    391.8 KB · Views: 29
Advertisement Placeholder
Context is definitely an important factor of the mix.

You know, content is king, to me is outdated these days.

Back when I first started making websites in the late 90s, content was king. The internet wanted content no matter if it was big or small or whatever quality of the content. It just wanted content. SEO was easier back then. I remember everyone watching their PageRank score, LOL, remember PR numbers?

Nowadays, it's more than just content.

It takes a whole kingdom of things now. Content. Quality. Context. Consistency.

However, I think the biggest factor nowadays is ENGAGEMENT.

Engagement seems to be more important than the original content posted. I post 5 times a day every day on my social media page. I have about 14K followers. But it's the engagement that got me those followers. I post way more replies and other page engagements every day than on my own page. That's how you win on social and anywhere else.

As far as the context goes though, it definitely matters.

Solve the biggest needs and wants of your audience, keep it in relevant context, and you'll see amazing results on your end.

Great topic! :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 10)

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds