Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you remain friends with your ex?

Friends with three of my ex's. Recently stopped talking to the most recent due to her bf. The other two I can consider good friends. But from those two, one of them is like my best friend-we still have feelings for each other but we know a relationship or just labeling ourselves doesn't work out.

After a break up, do you decide to stay on good terms with your ex or do you just quit having anything to do with them and move on to someone else?
After 40+ years... and still with the same fabulous partner... can't comment as I haven't had the perspective of being kicked to the curb or doing the kicking.

I can't really say for sure because this is my first relationship I'm in, so never had an ex. But there's this saying that if two lovers remain friends after a breakup, it is either they never loved each other in the first place, or they still do.

I once got a job thanks to an ex. If the relationship ended on a good note I don’t see the reason to block all communication.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor