Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🤝 Open/Active Exchange with me!

JennyorAlice

Renowned member
Credits
I'm interested in doing some exchanges to get some more activity on my forum. If anyone is interested in doing an exchange with me, just post how many you're willing to exchange and a link to your forum.

Please do not start the exchange before I agree to it. My forum is The Room of Hidden Things.

I seem to have got the site up so could have been an issue with ProBoards at the time :)

Would you be interested in a daily exchange of 10/10 with promotionaddicts.com?

I seem to have got the site up so could have been an issue with ProBoards at the time :)

Would you be interested in a daily exchange of 10/10 with promotionaddicts.com?

You’re right, it’s back up now :)

I’m happy to an exchange with Storyturner.com 1:1 so however many you’re after!

@Shortie I don't know that I could to 10 posts a day. Can we do a one off at the moment and just do a 10/10 for right now? Please and thank you...

@SDL You just want to do exchange one post?

@Shortie I don't know that I could to 10 posts a day. Can we do a one off at the moment and just do a 10/10 for right now? Please and thank you...

@SDL You just want to do exchange one post?
Sorry I meant 1:1 as in whatever you post, I'll post the same number or vice versa etc.

I do apologize for the delay. I lost internet last night but we are back online so I will be completing this today for you :)

I have now completed my 10 under the username Shortie :) also threw in an extra for my introduction :)

Thank you :)

@Shortie Thank you for your posts. As long as the posts are completed, I'm not worried about any delays because I was in no hurry.

@SDL You can complete your side whenever.....I'm fine with that.

@Ravenfreak I've just completed my ten on your forum just now under "JennyorAlice".

@Cory You're next. I will complete my 5 on your forum by tomorrow.

@Empire I can do a 10/10 with your forum. I'll get to you after I do my exchange with Cory, if you don't mind.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest