Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🤝 Open/Active Exchange with me!

@Cory I've just completed my part on your forum under "JennyorAlice".

@Empire I'm working on yours. It should be completed by tomorrow at the latest.

@Shortie Thank you for your posts. As long as the posts are completed, I'm not worried about any delays because I was in no hurry.

@SDL You can complete your side whenever.....I'm fine with that.

@Ravenfreak I've just completed my ten on your forum just now under "JennyorAlice".

@Cory You're next. I will complete my 5 on your forum by tomorrow.

@Empire I can do a 10/10 with your forum. I'll get to you after I do my exchange with Cory, if you don't mind.
I finally got round to completing yours, I threw in a couple of extra for the long wait, apologies. It’s been a busy week!

I should be all caught up on all my posts. If anyone thinks they are missing posts, don't hesitate to contact me and let me know so I can take care of the issue. Thank you to everyone that has agreed to an exchange with me so far.

Presently, I'm looking for a couple of active for active exchanges. I'm already doing one at the moment where we post 3 posts on each other's forum on a daily basis. However, we also have the option to post all 21 posts for the week all at one wack if it's easier. Either way, it's going to come out to the same amount of posts.

I'm looking for two other individuals to do this exchange with so that I have 3 active exchanges going at the same time. If you are interested in this, reply to this thread and let me know you're interested. Just a note, I must see your forum first before I agree so that I know I can complete the exchange.

Not sure if you’re still doing these but I am down to start a 5 for 5!

Hello! I did my 5, free intro, & uploaded an avatar. I created 2 threads to expand the boards I would post in. :)
Hi just wanted to confirm your forum URL. Is it the first post (different poster) or HOST (linked in your bio)?

Hello! My forum is HOST in my signature :) I have restricted registration due to spam but I'm on often.
5 posts completed (think I did 3 topics 2 posts or vice versa). Unfortunately I’m traveling and don’t have a laptop so was unable to upload an avatar via proboards on mobile and did see an auto intro post as well! Thanks!

5 posts completed (think I did 3 topics 2 posts or vice versa). Unfortunately I’m traveling and don’t have a laptop so was unable to upload an avatar via proboards on mobile and did see an auto intro post as well! Thanks!
Thank you for your posts! I don't have auto intros (don't know how to do it on Proboards lol) so those I do up for each member. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest