Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ethics or profits?

adazeez1995

Legendary member
Credits
An ethical approach aims to ensure the employees act responsibly in putting ethical considerations before profits. Considering the implications of their actions on staff, suppliers, community and the world. It encourages staff to be sensitive to their community, always do the right thing, and behave morally fairly and honestly. Such a policy will seep into the culture of the company and help staff select the correct course of action in any given situation. Good business ethics are sometimes required by law, and will create trust and public acceptance in the market place for the company which will reflect the culture and philosophy of the company.

Advertisement Placeholder
For me ethics is fundamental in daily life in everything that is done. Both at home and in business. This should be something like the air we breathe. The seal that identifies us, since it opens doors, gives trust and respect, which helps to complete business and attract customers. It is better to have ethics than benefits.

Ethics in business is very important, it allows people transact with a clean mind . There are some traders who are very dishonest they will sale fake or inferior items to an unsuspecting buyer. If they were morally inclined they wouldn't do that

I believe a good work ethics will bring about more profits,in the sense that people are willing to do business with responsible and principled organisations/institutions, and with an organisation having a good work ethics it will attract more clients, which means more profits.

An ethical approach aims to ensure the employees act responsibly in putting ethical considerations before profits. Considering the implications of their actions on staff, suppliers, community and the world. It encourages staff to be sensitive to their community, always do the right thing, and behave morally fairly and honestly. Such a policy will seep into the culture of the company and help staff select the correct course of action in any given situation. Good business ethics are sometimes required by law, and will create trust and public acceptance in the market place for the company which will reflect the culture and philosophy of the company.
Ethics and profits approach on business depends on the type of religion you are doing, some religion always forbid their people to raise price more than enough because its a sin, while some people keep changing their price not considering ethics, so i believe profit should be the aim of a business man and not ethics.

Ethics and profits approach on business depends on the type of religion you are doing, some religion always forbid their people to raise price more than enough because its a sin, while some people keep changing their price not considering ethics, so i believe profit should be the aim of a business man and not ethics.
Respecting religious ideologies, I believe that it should not influence a person's honesty. The lack of ethics are all those acts that are not correct and provide an intolerant and conflicting situation at the moral level. So it affects the reputation of the company and therefore potential customers go to the competition.

For business to be successful we need to follow guidelines to enable it flourish higher. We don't need only to be driven by money and forgot to valance the needful aspect of the business. We need to set standard every employees need to abide by, create loving and friendly working environment, yo ensure everyone is happy handling his or her own part of task very well.

I would like to have a balance between these too. I cannot be too much ethical while suffering financially and I cannot only think about profits when my actions is harming the harmony of the society.

Ethics is essential in a workplace. Helps people act inline and also exhibit good morals. It is very important because good ethics from staff will actually have a positive impact in your business/organization. A staff without good ethics can destroy a business and have negative impacts on turnouts.

a financial gain, especially the difference between the amount earned and the amount spent in buying, operating, or producing something.profit should be the aim of a business,it is very important

Ethics let you gain customers more much because customers will recommand your business if you are ethical person however if you are not people will discourage people to be your future customer.

Ethics and profitability should go hand in hand, there shouldn't be a situation whereby one would abandon profitability for ethics or ethics for profitability.

Ethics more like having a laid down moral conduct in a business environment is very good for business. In order to put first things first, if you ensure that the workplace is favorable and not haphazard then am sure your business is already on its way to making profits so you do not have to sacrifice one for the other.

Ethics or profit? To me ethical values goes a very long way than just making money in the name of profit, while ethics stays from generation to another generation.

I think that the both of them are actually supposed to go in hand in hand because from experience I have had in many businesses, you only have to set the right ethics and morals and with time when people adhere you will make profits.

Profit can change, profit can vary and profit is not constant, but ethics is constant its what define your customers gesture towards you, it takes level of discipline and charisma to install ethics.

I have not imagined a scenario where you should have to choose between the two because they are equally important. You should have good ethics because it boost productivity and then profits.

Ethics is very important in business growing. A business owner that takes ethics with utmost importance, will end up being known and patronized by customers compare to the ones that put profit first.

This is absolutely true and employees who work ethically will work selflessly in the company, not just the job but in life generally. Working ethically will also help in high patronage from customers because customers believe in respect.

most people in their business they put their business ethics first before profit while others do not have business ethics the only put profit first but that's a good business owner you must put ethics first before profit because that keeps the Goodwill of the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds