Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Employer and employee relationship

Ralphjoe

Captain Junkie
Credits

Employers are the owners of business who hires someone to do a particular task for them that at the end of the month they will get paid, these people being hired are called employees.
The relationship between these two groups of people in the business is usually fierce,only a handful that are not that way, you need to see the way some staff will be fidgeting because their boss is around.
Meanwhile I love businesses where there is love and unity, mutual respect and kindness, this is how it supposed to be in an office not a tensed office environment due to too much over seriousness and lack of good office relationship.
Now we must build a great atmosphere in the office as clients and customers notices this and they will keep on coming to our organization if we can create that free and conducive environment for our business. Let's discuss this

Advertisement Placeholder
You don't necessarily have to be so close and cordial with your employees cause sometimes this leads to so many issue the employee might end up not respecting you as he should cause you are close but on the other hand you have to have healthy relationship with them you don't have to be too harsh on them

You are in the right direction, there have to be that mutuality and understanding between an employer and employee and also the closeness should be limited so that the employee will still value and respect his employer.

As a business manager You totally decide how you want the relationship between you and your employees to be, sometimes mutual understanding could play a good role in improving a relationship between both parties, as a business owner you must know the limitation of an employers in your business and your work as a manager because if you don't know your duty and your right there is likely to be a bad relationship between both parties

You don't necessarily have to be so close and cordial with your employees cause sometimes this leads to so many issue the employee might end up not respecting you as he should cause you are close but on the other hand you have to have healthy relationship with them you don't have to be too harsh on them
I stand by some of what you did, but in reality , the same as school mates, you'll be seeing your employees for a big fraction of your time each day, its a good thing to develop a good friendship with them , that insures that they'll be loyal , faithful and will actually care.
If you're worried about them overstepping boundaries once you get to know them, then that varies on the reputation and the image you set to yourself when you meet new people.

The relationship between the employer and employees should be cordial, formal and responsive. They are meant to cooperate at all times for the benefit of the business and company to grow and make profits.

Employer and employee relationship is very much important to the growth of a business, the employer must have a cordial relationship with his or her employees and must also be easily accessible and approachable

As a boss you need to create good relationship with your workers so as to know them and to gain their trust. In a situation where there is no relationship at all between the boss and the workers the business has a little chance of moving forward because the workers have a capacity of making sure your business is moving forward. So it is a very good thing for a worker to have a good rapport with the boss

Your words are true, major reason why a hardworking employee needs to be compensated at intervals, I have known some companies that still rage at their employees even when they are hardworking and they do these in the presence of customers which is very wrong. This action will prevent customers from patronizing. A happy staff will definitely make the business grow.

Employee and employer it a good relationship because if there is no good relationship between them they can't work together... A good employee most know how to operate well in field of business most be an intelligent person somone who knows what is doing

Employers are the owners of business who hires someone to do a particular task for them that at the end of the month they will get paid, these people being hired are called employees.
The relationship between these two groups of people in the business is usually fierce,only a handful that are not that way, you need to see the way some staff will be fidgeting because their boss is around.
Meanwhile I love businesses where there is love and unity, mutual respect and kindness, this is how it supposed to be in an office not a tensed office environment due to too much over seriousness and lack of good office relationship.
Now we must build a great atmosphere in the office as clients and customers notices this and they will keep on coming to our organization if we can create that free and conducive environment for our business. Let's discuss this

Truth is that some employers like to lord over their employees so that anybody looking will know that they are the boss,which creates a huge dichotomy between them and their employees. And due to fear of losing their jobs, these employees try to avoid the employer and even shy away from making good suggestions that can move the company forward.

That is a well packaged information about employees and employers relationship. In a well organized and under normal business ground, for a business to be rubbed smoothly there need to be a cordial relationship between the employees and the employees. So, it is a good idea for employees and employers to have regards for each other but more is expected from the employees.

The relationship between both of them should be decent and cordial. It shouldn't go beyond business and even if it will go beyond business it should not give room for the employee to disrespect the employer

Yes you're right, employees and employer are supposed to have a cordial relationship with love, unity and respect. In some business organizations, it's very difficult to differentiate the boss from the workers because of their interactions

I have a very cordial relationship with my employees, they are free with me and can discuss anything with me. But there is a line or boundary they can't cross and u won't cross it either. When there is love at work, employees will be happy and at rest. The output will be affected positively too.

The relationship between the two parties must be formal. When it is formal, they will have respect for each other, and also respect for the business. Once this is archived the business will grow properly the way it is suppose to. Also there must be good relationship aside work.

I completely agree, the environment is crucial in an organization .... Many bosses make the mistake of showing "authority" by being too serious and distant, thus creating an atmosphere of tension. And that atmosphere of tension is transferred to the clients. .. it is important to create an atmosphere of harmony ... of kindness, of cordiality

I completely agree, the environment is crucial in an organization .... Many bosses make the mistake of showing "authority" by being too serious and distant, thus creating an atmosphere of tension. And that atmosphere of tension is transferred to the clients. .. it is important to create an atmosphere of harmony ... of kindness, of cordiality

In my opinion this is the key for successful business development, because if the employer and employee have cordial relationship with each other.
They can better understand and solve every type of problems collectively hence can lead to success in business.

Truth is, this is actually a a valid point, but I think the reason why some employers are cold to their employees is because, if given that space the employees might see it as an opportunity to slack off our ruin ones business. But there should be love and understanding in a place of work, both as colleague or employees.

What an ideal point, it is believed that in order to move forward in an organization, the staffs and the employers must maintain a cordial relationship between themselves, in order to battle their various challenges and also see to the smooth running of operations of the organization. The type of leadership style adopted by the employer will go a long way to facilitate development within the business has or organization settings.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds