Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

ElkArte 1.0.7

Advertisement Placeholder
Whoa! That's so cool. I really liked SMF back in the day and I'm glad to see someone is giving it a face lift.

I also liked SMF alot, but Elkarte has taken the software 10x greater. They are always adding more to the core features and some really nice addons. There are talks about 2.0 and adding inline coding, which I have never seen in free software.

I also liked SMF alot, but Elkarte has taken the software 10x greater. They are always adding more to the core features and some really nice addons. There are talks about 2.0 and adding inline coding, which I have never seen in free software.
Oh snap that sounds awesome. I'll have to look into it.

I spent the past few weeks using Vanilla, FluxBB, PhpBB, and MyBB, to develop the prototype of a would-be micro-forum for my site, at the same time as I am learning how to use forum software. After reading the present thread, I decided to install ElkArte, and try to see if it would not be of help to me. The only thing I did with the product so far is to peruse the menu structure to see what all they have, and what strikes me is how well everything is structured.

Thank you all for this great forum at websiteforums.org. I'd be very interested in hearing anyone's experience or thoughts about this product. :cool:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds