Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Off Topicz 2024 - New Beautiful Pixel Perfect Theme

Jordan

Credits
otz_new.png

Although, I released it a bit early, Off Topicz has a new theme for 2024!
I've embraced the latest design trends, and poured creative energy into crafting a theme that not only looks fantastic, but also enhances the usability of the forum. The theme is not 100% custom, but built upon an available theme for XenForo. I've done a lot of custom work to help enhance it's features and looks. Plus, I wanted to finally introduce a dark theme that is just about pixel perfect.

Read the full announcement thread, and come visit us!

Ah yes, I’ve seen it past week or so. Based on Fantastic. This is great. I can see you put a few hours into it. Looks awesome, and fits together very well! Great job. :)

Oh hey I'm in this screenshot lol. Anyways this new theme looks amazing and gives Off Topicz a fresh new look! Awesome job!

Oh hey I'm in this screenshot lol. Anyways this new theme looks amazing and gives Off Topicz a fresh new look! Awesome job!
Ha ha yea xD This initial screenshot was taken a couple months ago. Some changes have been made again since then.

Ah yes, I’ve seen it past week or so. Based on Fantastic. This is great. I can see you put a few hours into it. Looks awesome, and fits together very well! Great job. :)
Thats the one. I couldn't remember the name xD I was going to use Bolt from PixelExit as that's what RIF uses, and you will be able to tell that a lot of my elements I made for RIF I brought to OTz. However, the fantastic theme had a better start to what I was looking to do, so I ended up with that one.

I'm still working on the design; I have a roadmap. A lot of the fantastic features itself I wasn't a fan of. Like the giant page titles will be changed probably. At the very least the icon image it uses, and the background image.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-10 214847.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-10 214847.png
    193.9 KB · Views: 40

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor