Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dose taking risks always come with great rewards ?

When we are risk-averse we are immobile and stagnant. We attempt in vain to imagine the possible outcome but it is not until we set creation in motion with risk that new opportunities and possibilities avail themselves to us. The planet has always been filled with rich abundance but it was not until the first man built a boat and set sail that he discovered the vast possibilities available to him.

Advertisement Placeholder
Taking a risk does not automatically ensure success. In fact, more people have failed taking risks than they have succeeded. The fact is we often have to go through failure in order to reach success. Taking risks boosts our self-confidence in our abilities and hones our strengths but more importantly, we develop resilience and you exercise your courage. Resilience is that quality that puts us back on the bicycle after we have crashed.

You can listen to the advice of others or observe how they live their lives but it is not until you try something for yourself, create your own experience, learn your own lesson that you will truly know. We all can have life knowledge, but it is life lessons that we remember. The greatest lessons of my life have been learnt through taking risks. These lessons have become part of my life wisdom and continue to guide and inform me each day. I own these lessons, they are mine and I could not have learned them from a book, a lecture or through avoiding the risk.

With great risk often comes great reward.there are failures,stebacks and even compete start-over's along the way,but if you don't risk something,you'll never gain anything.Take a chance and see what rewards might come out of that courageous decision.

Entrepreneurs are known for being streaky. Most A-list leaders encountered major obstacles along the way, shifting from massive failures to massive success on hard work alone. We applaud this tendency to shoot high and fall hard, and it’s an admirable thing: A 2017 Harvard Business School study found that risk takers are more likely to have the courage to pursue entrepreneurial ventures. Risk aversion stifles many good intentions when it comes to business.

While most entrepreneurs are comfortable wading into the unknown and weighing risks against rewards, they have to recognize that their employees probably won’t be. The steady, hard-working people they hire to run the business day in and day out are less likely to be enamored by shiny distractions. They want security, a guaranteed paycheck and a good place to call home.

With great risk often comes great reward.there are failures,stebacks and even compete start-over's along the way,but if you don't risk something,you'll never gain anything.Take a chance and see what rewards might come out of that courageous decision.
Taking risk comes with greater reward but not all risks are worth taking. Weigh the possible outcome of the risk you plan to take to be able to take a well informed decision.

According to my own point of view, I don't believe taking risk come with a great reward it is only by luck or chance you can get a great reward, taking risk some time lead to loss and sometimes lead to normal reward. You only get great reward by chance
You are right. We should stop deceiving ourselves that once you are taking risks, that you are likely to be rewarded. There are a lot of risky ventures that end up being total losses in the long run. Just be sure the risk is worth it bfore you take imit to avoid regret later.

It depends on the kind of risk you are taking me. Just like gambling sometimes it comes to reward and sometimes with regret

Taking risks is like two opposite sides of a coin. Either you win or you lose. You take risks because you are better prepared for the eventual outcome. This is why an entrepreneur must be able to take risks. It is not always guaranteed that he'll make it, still, it's worth taking.

Well, concerning if taking risks comes with reward. It depends , I believe we have profitable risks and foolish risk. Some risks are profitable in sense that it's a 50/50chance . either you win or loose. While some risks are foolish. Knowing well that it won't yiekd or not worth taking,all in the name of risk, you'll want to take it

Risks have to be calculated and situation perfectly understood and examined before diving in to take a risk. Some risks can halt progress, some can disrupt plans, while some can take life completely. When the options and situations have been examined and weighed properly

Does taking a risk always come with a great reward. Well to me I don't think alll risk come with a great result. SometImes one might take a huge risk which might involve alot of money and time and at the end it might not come with any reward. But that doesn't mean you should stop taking risk because some risks will later benefit some one in lots of ways.

is very good to take risk but it must be a calculated risk that we know something will come out of it

there is always something at stake. In most instances, when it comes to your business, you stand to lose money, time and your trade mark. Which are also the very same things you stand to gain! The benefits of taking risks will improve your life and make your business or career much more interesting .

Trust itself has a long way to go in business success. A manager will trust his staff and team members, and vice versa. This improves productivity and effectiveness. It is not advisable to do business with someone you don't trust.

Every thing about life is risky. Anyone that do not want to take risk the person do not realdy to make a success in this life. You have to risk of a business to gain a money. But at the same time i can say it's not a every risk supposed to be taking, because it's not advisable to take a risk of establish or invest on a business you don't have any idea about.

Yes, taking risks results to great results almost all the time, the more risk a man takes the more it is likely for him to he successful, there is no way one can be successful without taking any risks, there is a very popular saying "nothing goes for nothing"

Risk taking doesn't mean great rewards. Most of the time when you take a risk, it doesn't come through. The risk at that time ends up in total disappointment, waste and not as expected.
[automerge]1612651507[/automerge]
Risk taking doesn't mean great rewards. Most of the time when you take a risk, it doesn't come through. The risk at that time ends up in total disappointment, waste and not as expected.

With great risks comes great rewards if calculated very well. Every risk must be well calculated to eliminate the margin for error. Businesses run on well calculated risks with limit to the margin for error. Financial risk assessors ascertain risks with regards to viability of business in deal making.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds