Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dose taking risks always come with great rewards ?

Not always I guess. But taking risks can cause you to become more creative. When you put yourself out on a limb, with a no-excuse approach, your natural problem-solving skills kick in and you're open to new ideas and are willing to try something new. Taking risks in general, mostly reaps good rewards.
That's right, when you take certain risk you become more aware about it's prospects and it would enable you to be more conscious in other transaction so you know the kind of risk that are bad risks.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a person who hates to take risks my answer would be no, it doesn't worth it because taking a risk is taking a risk that a bad thing might happen because if not it wouldn't have called a "Risk" it is putting you in a dangerous state that something might not go as planned, and if it is risky as minor as the damage would be it is still not worth it in my opinion. For example taking a risk and putting a cola into a bottle quickly than usual and then it is fails and the cola spills out on the table, the amount of time that would take to clean it up is much greater than the amount of time that would have taken to simply put the cola slower.

Yes definitely, I think the amount of reward you get will be equal to the amount of risk you put into it, the only thing is that one has to be very calculative and sensitive, not all risk are worth taking, we have to understand when to take the risk and when to draw back, wisdom is profitable

I have been able to see a lot of people who have lost a lot of money trying to take risk but then it all went down to 0 so it is all about calculated risks that you are taking and not just about taking his.

A risk is something that is not always succeeding, it's either succeeding or it might fail and then you might lose huge or little amounts of money which is risky and not always worth the risk. Personally I am not a guy who is a fan of taking risks I would say, I hate the fact that a risk might fail and then you might lose a lot of different things. sometimes it is necessary to take a risk but yet I personally take small risks, which won't make you lose important things but only a small ones.

Mock up Logo to me is difficult to layout with Coreldraw however with the up to date model of Coreldraw now I`m very positive you could use it to layout mock up brand and u visit YouTube to down load movies of a way to layout mock up Logo with the model of Coreldraw which you are using, the entirety is simple if u really need to do it.

It is not everytime that taking risk reward well or makes one earn profit. The good advantage of taking risk gives one courage, experience and knowledge next time if it fails.

Taking risk has no rewards but some people see it as been rewarding because from the experience I get when you take risk you are joking with your capital but sometime the high risk taker are successful business men.

No guts no glory. If you want to achieve something reasonable With your life you must actually take risks but they should be calculated risk. Everyday we take a lot of risks in life, you should always risk what is actually worth it. If you want venture into a business you are actually taking a risk but with the right knowledge you can succeed.

Some risks aren't worth taking but some on the other hand if taking, the reward is greater than you can even imagine
Taking risk is a great rewards when it comes to business because without taking risk you cannot make it, so for one to make it in life, so there is no business or investment that is no risk so for one to make it you have to take a risk.

People beleieve that taking risk do come with great rewards so I think that the best thing is for you to know the risk ratio which you want to take if you take high risk you wont be able to identify some certain things. So dont take too much risk.

Taking risk is not good at all dear but some people take risk and they succeed easyly so I think for you to take risk know the business feild and face which you want to venture into so I beleive that risk may help sometime but dont just take too high risk its may turn off on you.

Risks could definitely come with great rewards. However, risks also come with many issues, too. I have been taking a lots of risk when it comes to dealing in cryptocurrencies and I can understand the risks associated with it.

In business and in life generally there are times that you will be required to take risk in the veture you want to embark on.But it should not just be any kind of risk,it should be a well calculated risk,to aviod losses.

Risks could definitely come with great rewards. However, risks also come with many issues, too. I have been taking a lots of risk when it comes to dealing in cryptocurrencies and I can understand the risks associated with it.
Not all risk though. People should not misinterpret the fact that taking risks will automatically result in success . So many risk are not worth trying and everyone needs to avoid those that are too risky.

With great risk often comes great reward.there are failures,stebacks and even compete start-over's along the way,but if you don't risk something,you'll never gain anything.Take a chance and see what rewards might come out of that courageous decision.
Taking risks is a part of life, if you are taking risks it doesn't mean that you will have great rewards all the time but it will show you the way of a successful life.

You can take 100 risks and at the end of the day you are not going to make anything. The most important thing is that you should you know the kind of risk you are taking and how much you stand to gain or lose.

As much as I am a firm believer that in some cases when you take risks you may see great rewards, it's not always the case and you should never get yourself too comfortable with taking too many risks as you may find yourself losing more than you gain. Every so often you may take a risk and it may pay off and that could have just been a stroke of luck but the next time, you may not be so lucky. I would always advise taking risks every so often and just seeing how they go but never make a regular thing of it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds