Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dose taking risks always come with great rewards ?

I try as much as possible that all risk of investment I do are within the 40% of what I have gained , most times I am always lucky because the risk taken is always favourable and worth it. No risk no success in Crypto currencies.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some risk does with thriving for why some doesn't worth giving it a trial. They are some risk that you will go into and you will become successful and all the risk that can change your life will come in a disguise. Why the the one will reckon you will also be in disguise form.

As with any risk, there is always something at stake. In most instances, when it comes to your business, you stand to lose money, time and your reputation. Which are also the very same things you stand to gain! The benefits of taking risks will enrich your life and make your business or career much more rewarding.

every risk has it reward be it good or bad one must happen, for and entrepreneur to excell he or she must be able to take risk in decision making to get desire want.

The level of risk you decide to take often amounts to the reward attached most times as the case maybe. The saying that "Risk takers are always the winners" is very true when taking risk for something tangible if all factors are carefully considered.

With great risk often comes great reward.there are failures,stebacks and even compete start-over's along the way,but if you don't risk something,you'll never gain anything.Take a chance and see what rewards might come out of that courageous decision.
It doesn't work all the time, sometimes the risks are rewarded with failure, but that doesn't mean one would give up, you dust yourself up and keep trying till you achieve whatever it is that you are looking for

As Bad and careful a person can be while taking risk. It’s very advisable and has a good side. There is a great reward in a successful and good investment done. Nothing goods comes if risk is not involved because for every business done there is a risk level to it. Returns and high percentage from investments after waiting for a long period is the profit you get from it.

Taking toomuch risk doesnt not translate to becoming successful in any way, because the truth is any risk we take that is not calculated may bring about a down fall for us. We need to always make sure we take calculated risk.

You’ve heard the adage “no risk, no reward,” but is this theory really founded in sage investment advice? Actually, yes. There is some verifiable data that backs up this piece of conventional wisdom.
An analysis of investment opportunities available to you as of today clearly shows a correlation between the potential return one can earn on an investment, and the potential for loss of the investment capital.

Taking a very reasonable and calculated high risk in Investments the reward is usually great just like Investing in some coins in Crypto currencies which turn out to surge very high in the end , also some lucky hyip Investors usually make big money from
Exactly, you have just said it as it is simpler as it should be with just taking calculated risks that you believe will pull through and not just any kind of risk, simply because you are greedy to make money online.
Taking a very reasonable and calculated high risk in Investments the reward is usually great just like Investing in some coins in Crypto currencies which turn out to surge very high in the end , also some lucky hyip Investors usually make big money from
The problem with most people who are investor in one project or another is that they are all greedy. This makes them not to see the lies in the deal they are being offered till they have been duped.

With great risk often comes great reward.there are failures,stebacks and even compete start-over's along the way,but if you don't risk something,you'll never gain anything.Take a chance and see what rewards might come out of that courageous decision.
Yeah true! With great risk often comes great reward! But not am rewards! some risk are taken due to lack of understanding about the type of risk you are taking! Dont just take any risk! When applying capital on investment, u can't afford to loose on lack of understanding.

Yeah true! With great risk often comes great reward! But not am rewards! some risk are taken due to lack of understanding about the type of risk you are taking! Dont just take any risk! When applying capital on investment, u can't afford to loose on lack of understanding.
I took one of most unreasonable and uncalculated risk when I invested over 1.6 million in MMM ponzi. It nearly killed me because I lost the whole money. There are some risks that are not worth considering at all.

It is not even advisable to take high on capital or money so big that you can't afford to loose , spend what you can afford to loose when taking risk and you will always be on top of the situation anytime.

I took one of most unreasonable and uncalculated risk when I invested over 1.6 million in MMM ponzi. It nearly killed me because I lost the whole money. There are some risks that are not worth considering at all.
CHAi 🙆🏿🙆🏿🙆🏿..bro sorrry for the loss! Actually I have friends and workers that invested in mmm ponzi then and they lost. What they all learn is never to trust ponzi schemes at all on putting there money or capital. U can put your money but that kind of money you know if you loose it you won't feel it. I hope you have learn yours?....

I personally believe every risk come with its own reward, there is no where you will take a risk at the at the end of the day there will be no outcome of the risk, if you take a risk of big investment and you scale out, it means you make big profit and if you take a risk of small investment and your scale out, you will makes small profit. Every risk has a result.

The trem of business are many words that you have not received bill of your own from your personal experience and your business and your personal income will not have the opportunity of your company to make sure you have the opportunity and your company has been working hard now. Your will bring the cost of things by other people make the money in efficient point.
There are for uncertain chances of get reward to invest cause taking risk never lead to gained Great Wall it will sometime lose our money to the end so we should avoid investing all of our money for taking a risk of investing and other money so that we can save our money and not take risk of all of our money

CHAi 🙆🏿🙆🏿🙆🏿..bro sorrry for the loss! Actually I have friends and workers that invested in mmm ponzi then and they lost. What they all learn is never to trust ponzi schemes at all on putting there money or capital. U can put your money but that kind of money you know if you loose it you won't feel it. I hope you have learn yours?....
It was really a tough time for me then. It made have a tough skin towards anything the looks like ponzi. Once I get to see any red flag in the supposed investment, I will blow the whistle immediately in order to save others from getting scammed.

Entrepreneurship is an inherently risk-based profession. Every day you're risking your own future on the power of your personal work ethic, market conditions and other factors -- some within your control, many outside of it -- that you will succeed.

Taking risk is very good and comes with good reward if you succeed. Though atimes you might fail even if you take the big risk but what you should use to comfort yourself is to know that though you failed but you must have learnt something, we learn with every mistake.

Depending on the situation, sometimes the risk is beneficial and sometimes it is harmful, but when it is useful, then it gives a lot of benefits, gives a very good reward and on the contrary, if there is a loss, it is also very high. I do everything at risk It would have been better every time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds