Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dose taking risks always come with great rewards ?

With great risk often comes great reward.there are failures,stebacks and even compete start-over's along the way,but if you don't risk something,you'll never gain anything.Take a chance and see what rewards might come out of that courageous decision.
Taking risk does not give you benefit all the times, because if you take risk without planning and strategies it will lead to loss of money.

But taking a risk will always give you one thing which is experience, and knowledge, so never hesitate to take a risk but wisely.

Advertisement Placeholder
Taking a big risk doesn't automatically mean that you will receive great rewards. Sometimes it results to failures or losses in terms of investment. But by taking risk would give you a chance to find out whether it'll be sweet success or the opposite.

With great risk often comes great reward.there are failures,stebacks and even compete start-over's along the way,but if you don't risk something,you'll never gain anything.Take a chance and see what rewards might come out of that courageous decision.
Taking risk doesn't always turnout to bring a great reward. Some at the end, you may lose completely. But what you have to have in mind is this, every great reward you see today went through some serious risks. But that doesn't simply means any rust you take will amount to great reward.

All risks take rewards but not risk rewards you. You can take some risks and not getting any reward if you didn't do it right. But in actual sense, reward is the driving tonic of risk. And remember the higher the risk, the higher the reward. And vice versa.

The bigger the risk, the bigger the reward they say.
For example for those of us that play Fantasy premier leagues will would have seen that their are premium options who are the sure bet for captaincy armband (double score) and these are bruno fernandez, Mohammed salah, kelvin de bruyne and few others. The success rate of these players is well above 80% but these are where almost everybody's mind is when it comes to captaincy options. But we have some big risk takers who instead of going for the premium sure guys opted for differential picks and it happens a lot that some of them return with heavy game week points. Example of that is John stones return of 27points when the highest of those premium was just 8 points. That's extra 19pts from John stones over those premium and with captain arm band with him, it is an advantage points of 38pts from such brave move.
Above scenario is similar in business world, take that risk, do things a little differently and wait for the result, that might be the breakthrough you need

There are failures, setbacks and even complete start-over's along the way, but if you don't risk something, you'll never gain anything. Take a chance and see what rewards might come out of that courageous decision.

Most of the time yes, but not all risk taking ended up with a great reward, some risk taking adventure ended up in pain and tears
But it's very good to take risk
If you fail for the first time, then you trying again and keep learning from your previous mistakes and you will definitely be successful

Of course! Tough and tough decisions about any important task are very important for its development, because it is also the decision of the Qur'an that after every difficulty there is ease, the risks taken for the development of any business are always high rewards.

Taking risk should always come with great rewards. I can not own money now and I am introduced to a business that I don't trust that has low returns and put my money. Because I can never risk my money for that low income. That is why people out money on betting. They risk there money to win big money. Risk taking should go with big rewars

The key point you gave there is "always" and so high risk taking doesn't yield high rewards always. On the contrary, you are prone to lose more when you engage in high risks. It's more like a gamble with a yes and no side, a game of luck.

Sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't, not every risk is worth taking.
It really pays to take a risk especially in terms of business.
Business is full of risk and any business owner that is afraid to take risk definitely will not succeed in their business.
A business man is an entrepreneur who always take risk.

Highest gains belong to the risk taker even in business management, I was thought that the most risky ventures attracts high profit. That's why am asking risk taker. I have taken some risk that pays me recently and I will continue to take risk.

I think if you're doing a business you have to be ready for any kind of risks it gives you confidence. You can't be successful if you don't accept the risks regarding your business. Take chances, you might can get profit from it if not then get experience from it.

Most at times this topic can he classified under gambling. Yesterday, chelsea beat tortham hotspur with 2.0 odds imagine taking a very high risk and place a bet on chelsea to win with 1k dollars. That's really a massive return of about 3k plus dollars

It is not every risk taking that comes with reward , there are risks you take and you will still fail, it is wise not to stop taking risks even though the formality took did not yield Good fruit.
Don't be deceived by anyone that all Rick must be rewarded positively.

If you want to make it and become successful in kife you have to take risk, good thing and success comes to those who take risk, take for example i was an hectares of land and they wanna sell it for $5000 , I only have $5100 in my account and I am even scared of been scam, If i wanna make it, I have to take the risk not thinking about loosing the money.

I
The truth is not all risk are worth taking as some will not yield any result. You ought to take only calculated risks and learn from it whether it pays off or not.

Not all risks definetly leads to great achievements. Risks have to be calculated and situation perfectly understood and examined before diving in to take a risk. Some risks can halt progress, some can disrupt plans, while some can take life completely. When the options and situations have been examined and weighed properly and there's a higher chance of success or possible positivity, then the risk might be worth it.

Risk taking comes with both reward and disappointment. In business,a risk taken is not guaranteed to bring reward. The business might succeed and it might fail. Whichever it is,just accept the outcome of a risk. Don't over work yourself if the outcome of a risk is disappointment and don't relax in your work if the outcome of a risk is success.

Well I will say risk taking brings great rewards only if it's a calculated risk. Some risk are not worth taking, so therefore time must be taken to ensure the risk you are about to take is worthy or dangerous. Life is full of risk so therefore one must be willing to take a good risk

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds