Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dose taking risks always come with great rewards ?

Taking risk is another key to success,if your afraid of taking risk that means your afraid of growing.life has meaningful things to offer us but the fear of taking risk make us fail,the experience of the successful business men are very fearful.

Advertisement Placeholder
Greater risk does not mean greater rewards. Taking greater risks means being too greedy or too ignorant. Greater rewards come from the right business model, the right approach, and the right investment. You need to be a risk taker, but this does not mean you are putting your both legs inside the water without knowing the depth (as said by Warren Buffet).

As a risk taker it doesn't necessarily pay all the time, many at times you get to loose huge some of money but that should stop you from taking risk rather it should give you more experience on what to do next time .

As a risk taker it doesn't necessarily pay all the time, many at times you get to loose huge some of money but that should stop you from taking risk rather it should give you more experience on what to do next time .
Most at times bro, there are high risks that even costs people's life. Imagine someone talking a high risk with all he had and loose massively, it will take grace fur one like that to survive the harshness of such life.

Taking some calculated risks in business or in life generally might come with great rewards sometimes. But it isn't rubber stamped. It could come off as a result of happenstance or random luck. So it could go either way.

Taking some calculated risks in business or in life generally might come with great rewards sometimes. But it isn't rubber stamped. It could come off as a result of happenstance or random luck. So it could go either way.
Though it's not really advisable from to my own point of view because such step has really done more harm than good. I've seen students take high risks with theur school fees which ended up sending them out school completely.

In most cases,the returns on investment is determined by the level of risk involved. There’s a saying that goes by: the higher the risk, the higher the returns. This doesn’t apply to all businesses. Some businesses has high level of risk involved with low returns to show for it and vice versa.

Yes, taking high risk always comes with high rewards, the higher the risk factor in the investment, the higher the reward will be. This has been how the investment industry has always been working, it's the big risk takers that are the men of timber and calibers in the society as they earn very much amount of money. Most of these risk takers are not impulsive risk takers but people that takes highly calculated risks.

I think so, the higher the risk the bigger the reward since there's some investment schemes that promises pretty unrealistic return on investments that's a high risk investment but sometimes they do actually pay. But they are rare that makes it more riskier

Taking risk at all times does not get your the garatee to become a successful parson it is good to take risk but always now what type thing are taking that risk on .
Be careful of scam everywhere mostly in my country.

With great risk often comes great reward.there are failures,stebacks and even compete start-over's along the way,but if you don't risk something,you'll never gain anything.Take a chance and see what rewards might come out of that courageous decision.

That's true that for every bigger risk, a bigger reward is attached and that is the same way that there is a bigger failure attached to it when the plan don't go as planned. I focus on analyzing what the failures could be, if I fail. Is the risk worth it or one I can simply overlook. That's another way to take a look at it.

in my view trust each danger include its personal reward, there's no wherein you'll take a danger on the on the quit of the day there can be no final results of the danger, in case you take a chance of huge funding and also you scale out, it way you are making massive income and in case you take a hazard of small funding and your scale out, you'll makes small income. Every threat has a result

With great risk often comes great reward.there are failures,stebacks and even compete start-over's along the way,but if you don't risk something,you'll never gain anything.Take a chance and see what rewards might come out of that courageous decision.
It is true that success comes from taking risks and most of the time your success needs you to take risks to cross over. But one must be very careful, careful enough to take reasonable risks. Not all risks are worth taking, one has to understand that especially in the field of business to avoid losing one's fortunes to risks.

Not all risk you take especially in business comes with good rewards as a matter of fact, some come with great lose where you could possibly loss all your investment into the business without a single gain.

No, taking risk does not always come with reward, you have to be guided on the kind of risk you want to risk. Some risks dont worth it at all. When you're taking a risk be ensure you're taking a calculated risk. Such a risk , you've already planned for the unexpected to happen and you have setup a plan to combat it. These are the risks that can give you good reward.

Risk management exist everywhere. It is good to take risk but not all risks are worth taking because in the end they may not yield any reward. Taking a risk is like a game of chance that no one can predict but you are right. Once you start anything that makes you afraid that is called risk but you have to overcome on it.

Yeah most times it comes with great reward if you actually know more about what you are actually doing ,because when you take risk on investing on crypto currency and you study the price well ,i am very sure you would gain more reward from it ,so just know more on what you are actually doing its really important to take notes i think

To be sincere there answer is no, taking risk is 50/50 so its not every time you take risk you gain. Now getting high rewards when risk is taken depends on your level of risk you took. So the higher the risk the the profits but that if the risk yielded positively.

sure, taking risks comes with great reward most especially if it's a well calculated risk when making an investment or embarking on a business. Fortune does not favour there coward but the bold, one must dare to succeed and take risks when necessary but wisely.

Taking risks can either come with great rewards or great loss because there different levels of risks just as there are different levels of gain and loss, i have once invested in a programme which i never knew was ponzi and hyip, i lost the money at the end of the day thinking i was taking a risk which would be rewarding, i have also gained from investments in crypto as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds