Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dose taking risks always come with great rewards ?

Yaqoob Habib

Bhatti foundation
Credits
With great risk often comes great reward.there are failures,stebacks and even compete start-over's along the way,but if you don't risk something,you'll never gain anything.Take a chance and see what rewards might come out of that courageous decision.

Advertisement Placeholder
According to my own point of view, I don't believe taking risk come with a great reward it is only by luck or chance you can get a great reward, taking risk some time lead to loss and sometimes lead to normal reward. You only get great reward by chance

Great reward also comes with great risk. There are failures, losses and even full start-overs along the way, but you're never going to achieve much if you don't risk anything. Take a risk and see what rewards that brave decision could bring. 3

With great risk often comes great reward.there are failures,stebacks and even compete start-over's along the way,but if you don't risk something,you'll never gain anything.Take a chance and see what rewards might come out of that courageous decision.
Taking risks does not always come with rewards but taking meticulously calculated risks most often time than not, comes with some measure of rewards and satisfaction for the risk taker. You must have to take some risks in your business decisions at some point for things tonwork

Mock up Logo to me is hard to design with Coreldraw but with the updated version of Coreldraw now I'm very sure you can use it to design mock up logo and u go to YouTube to download videos of how to design mock up Logo with the version of Coreldraw that you are using, everything is easy if u really want to do it

It is okay to take a risk and to fail in doing so. It’s even necessary to fail in some situations.
If you drill deeply enough into their stories, the most successful and powerful leaders in nearly every domain owe their successes to having faced meaningful adversity, challenge, and failure along the way.
Though I don’t like failure any more than the next person, what I know is that you will learn in the middle of it, and, if you will allow it, you will be changed.

No one is going to blame you for being scared when big risks come your way. You’ll need to weigh them appropriately and come up with your own assessment about whether they’re intelligent gambles. When you’re staring calculated risk in the face it can still feel scary, but know that in times of fear and challenge you often learn and grow the most. Rise to meet the risk you’re facing head-on and know that whatever the outcome, you’ll be better off in some way for having taken the challenge.

It depends on the kinds of risk you are taking. If the risk you are taking is not forex or betting then it is surely worth it. I said this because, i have seen a lot of people who think that taking risk is putting their money on a high risk ventures like forex and betting.
This doesn't mean that there are not people making money from forex or betting.

It is good to take risk but not all risks are worth taking because in the end they may not yield any reward. Taking a risk is like a game of chance that no one can predict but you are right that someone who failed to take risk may not gain anything.

Not every risk comes with great rewards some comes with the greatest lose you will every encounter in your career so before taking any risks make your calculations properly and so you won't end up bank rupture; break you down completely.

Some men see things as they are and say, ‘Why?’ I dream of things that never were, and say, ‘Why not?” -- George Bernard Shaw
For most entrepreneurs, the dream of your future lies in a present or past moment where you asked, “what if?” Great innovation comes from asking what could be. Don’t be afraid to start questioning the status quo of all things and take a risk to see your dream into reality.

Some risks aren't worth taking but some on the other hand if taking, the reward is greater than you can even imagine

By taking risks, you do things that you wouldn't in any case do. You do things that regularly individuals dread.

While doing this may bring undesirable outcomes, thus the dread, it regularly takes us to progress that the larger part never get to throughout everyday life. So there is an award for taking risks. A great many people can't get over this dread or are excessively appended to what they as of now have.

On the off chance that somebody chooses to take a risk, they generally have weigh out the advantages and disadvantages, and see with their own eyes whether it is justified, despite any trouble. How significant is the achievement versus how awful can the disappointment be.

Basically on the off chance that you don't face risks throughout everyday life, at that point you will do what every other person is doing.

Risk taking is imperative to succeed.

I personally believe every risk come with its own reward, there is no where you will take a risk at the at the end of the day there will be no outcome of the risk, if you take a risk of big investment and you scale out, it means you make big profit and if you take a risk of small investment and your scale out, you will makes small profit. Every risk has a result.

By taking chances, most successful individuals have gotten to their place of success. The expression 'no harm, no reward' might have been heard by you. This old adage derives from the idea that new things can not be done if one does not put oneself out there and pursue things, recognizing that failure and negative outcomes are a potential outcome.

If you ever want to achieve the life you've always dreamed of, you'll have to start taking positive, calculated risks. It is absolutely necessary to take chances to achieve anything great in life, however many are scared to take the initial leap.
As with any risk, there is always something at stake. In most instances, when it comes to your business, you stand to lose money, time and your reputation. Which are also the very same things you stand to gain! The benefits of taking risks will enrich your life and make your business or career much more rewarding.

It depends on the kind of risk your taking, if is for business deal that will generate a lot of profit, I think it is worth taken since and has less failure. Some people have made it while taken such decisions.

Risks are always part of our lives. In order to achieve great rewards, greater risks is involved. But choosing the right risk is a prerequsite. It is hard to earn money nowadays and still we should be careful of those risks.

Maybe it is the other way around - to be getting good rewards can be with a risk but not all good rewards have a risk. In trading the adage of the risk and reward is true because you get more profit when the risk is greater in your trading. That is one reason why I am very careful and not joining the trading for now because of the risks involved on my investment. I would rather buy food with my money than put it in something risky.

Concerning if taking risk comes with great reward. Well, there is no business or investment that doesn't have their risk, even life is a risk, so there are times that some calculated risk are been taken and put into consideration, not just anyhow risk. Risk itself come with failure and also with reward

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds