Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your boss subcharge his workers?

People steal for almost crazy reasons. They will steal items that will make you wonder what they are going to use this item to do. Stealing is wrong, and I will subcharge more when I notice that a particular staff member is stealing ridiculous items.

Yes, this is true. There are many people who would steal almost anything at work. This is quite unbelievable. For example, they may steal items that may not even be relevant to people. They think that stealing such kind of items will be beneficial for them. However, they never fear feeling embarrassed if they get caught.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, this is true. There are many people who would steal almost anything at work. This is quite unbelievable. For example, they may steal items that may not even be relevant to people. They think that stealing such kind of items will be beneficial for them. However, they never fear feeling embarrassed if they get caught.

Personally, I believe that the reason why some people are always open to stealing at their workplaces is because none of them have been prosecuted and sent to jail to serve time as a result of stealing.

Once this kind of behaviour have been severely punished, I believe that most workers who have the intention of stealing will have a rethink about doing.

Personally, I believe that the reason why some people are always open to stealing at their workplaces is because none of them have been prosecuted and sent to jail to serve time as a result of stealing.

Once this kind of behaviour have been severely punished, I believe that most workers who have the intention of stealing will have a rethink about doing.

I have worked in a place where they used to fine employees for small reasons. They were already offering a very low salary and they deducted more amount. This was also one of the main reasons why I really got pissed off and left the company. If an employee is dedicated to your business, then you also need to treat them well.

I have worked in a place where they used to fine employees for small reasons. They were already offering a very low salary and they deducted more amount. This was also one of the main reasons why I really got pissed off and left the company. If an employee is dedicated to your business, then you also need to treat them well.

Imagine when you're working in this kind of situation where they pay you very low and still fine you for silly reasons, by the time you're supposed to be paid, there wouldn't be anything left to pay you. This could be the worst level of inhuman treatment to any employee.

Imagine when you're working in this kind of situation where they pay you very low and still fine you for silly reasons, by the time you're supposed to be paid, there wouldn't be anything left to pay you. This could be the worst level of inhuman treatment to any employee.

Well, this was the exact reason why I left my job. They used to deduct the salary and they used to do that for small reasons. I think this is what you call slavery and this thing should be stopped. In many countries, there aren't any specific laws related to employment and this is why many employers take advantage.

Well, this was the exact reason why I left my job. They used to deduct the salary and they used to do that for small reasons. I think this is what you call slavery and this thing should be stopped. In many countries, there aren't any specific laws related to employment and this is why many employers take advantage.

There is no sense in working on a job where after wasting your time for weeks, you will still end up not being able to get money from the job simply because your boss is someone who is very wicked to supercharge for irrelevant things just to make life very miserable for you. It is better for you to quit the job and look for something better to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds