Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your boss subcharge his workers?

I don't think that's a subcharge though, that's a penalization if anything and I have a feeling it's probably illegal, at least would be where I come from. I don't think I'd ever work for a company that would penalize their workers by charging them fees. I'd quit that job fast.

Seriously it is the same thing that I was going to do if I were to find myself in such a situation whereby my boss will decide to be penalising me for things that shouldn't have to affect my salary. I will still put in a lot of work to make sure that I get paid, only for me to end up being penalized for unnecessary excuses.

Advertisement Placeholder
Even though it is understandable what most companies are doing in trying to get the best out of their employees in being productive with doing their job but, it usually gets to the point where they are always overdoing it and it's going to be making life miserable for those that are working for them.

Well, I must say that certain companies' owners might be are greedy. It might also be possible that a greedy person might be running the company and he may be forcing the employees to do more and more. I have also experienced this myself and this made me love freelancing even more as now i have more freedom to work whenever I want.

Well, I must say that certain companies' owners might be are greedy. It might also be possible that a greedy person might be running the company and he may be forcing the employees to do more and more. I have also experienced this myself and this made me love freelancing even more as now i have more freedom to work whenever I want.

Personally, I don't have any problems with greed in businesses. I'm very open to it because it's how an entrepreneur look at being able to growing his or her business from their greed in sales and profit making. But what I will stress very well is that too much greed ruins everything because you will have yourself in a situation where you want to take your own and another person's own.

I once worked in an organisation were by anytime you come late from 7:31am you pay a fine, and at the end of the month, the money would be removed from your salary and be given to the manager.

I once worked in an organisation were by anytime you come late from 7:31am you pay a fine, and at the end of the month, the money would be removed from your salary and be given to the manager.

The manager in this kind of business organisation must be a very wicked person because I don't see any reason why someone who reported in for work in the morning before 8:00 AM would have to pay a fine for it and even at that, the money will now go to the manager who will enjoy the money. I won't find it easy working on such company.

Personally, I don't have any problems with greed in businesses. I'm very open to it because it's how an entrepreneur look at being able to growing his or her business from their greed in sales and profit making. But what I will stress very well is that too much greed ruins everything because you will have yourself in a situation where you want to take your own and another person's own.

Greed always have negative impact and the word "greed" in itself has many negative connotations. This is why there is a fine line between the desire to earn money and being greedy. However, there are many bosses who may fine workers and I have been visiting many such companies that have this policy.

Greed always have negative impact and the word "greed" in itself has many negative connotations. This is why there is a fine line between the desire to earn money and being greedy. However, there are many bosses who may fine workers and I have been visiting many such companies that have this policy.

Any worker that is greedy or shows some act of stealing from the company should be fined. There is no two ways about this. It is very important to ensure that such staff dance to the tune of the music as that will be a warning to the rest of the staff not to behave in such a manner as well.

Any worker that is greedy or shows some act of stealing from the company should be fined. There is no two ways about this. It is very important to ensure that such staff dance to the tune of the music as that will be a warning to the rest of the staff not to behave in such a manner as well.

Well, there are many companies that may impose fines. However, I have seen many companies imposing fines for small reasons and I do not think that it is fair. Of course stealing is a very big offence and it should be dealt with accordingly. However, imposing unnecessary fines is never healthy for a company.

Personally, I don't have any consideration in imposing any kind of fine on someone who stole from my business especially when it is proven that the person actually stole whatever that they were caught.

The only thing that is left for me to do this this kind of person is to sack them from the job and also use the police to have been arrested.

I don't understand why a worker who's employed to work, paid whenever they are due and never owed would start stealing from the same business? If you're paid, why steal? If they are owed, I may understand they needed money to sort themselves out.

Well, there are many companies that may impose fines. However, I have seen many companies imposing fines for small reasons and I do not think that it is fair. Of course stealing is a very big offence and it should be dealt with accordingly. However, imposing unnecessary fines is never healthy for a company.

Some companies will always be very selfish when it comes to imposing fines on their workers. If you are the kind of person that is very careful with what you are doing, you are going to make sure not to do anything that will make them to have a poke in your salary. There are some bosses who are always not happy whenever they are paying their workers.

Personally, I don't have any consideration in imposing any kind of fine on someone who stole from my business especially when it is proven that the person actually stole whatever that they were caught.

The only thing that is left for me to do this this kind of person is to sack them from the job and also use the police to have been arrested.

This depends on the policies of the company. Some companies may fine them and some companies may fire them. Regardless of that, stealing things in workplace is a very serious crime. if a person could steal things in workplace, then it may be possible that they may harm the company in many serious ways as well.

This depends on the policies of the company. Some companies may fine them and some companies may fire them. Regardless of that, stealing things in workplace is a very serious crime. if a person could steal things in workplace, then it may be possible that they may harm the company in many serious ways as well.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no consideration for stealing in my business because giving someone who is a criminal another chance in your business is always going to give them the opportunity to perfect their criminal practices which you will now find it very difficult to discover how they are stealing from you. The best thing is to FIRE THEM!!

As far as I'm concerned, there is no consideration for stealing in my business because giving someone who is a criminal another chance in your business is always going to give them the opportunity to perfect their criminal practices which you will now find it very difficult to discover how they are stealing from you. The best thing is to FIRE THEM!!

If you steal from my business, it's over between us. We can never work together again. You would be very lucky if I don't hand you over to the police and have you prosecuted. Stealing from who employed and is paying you is not just wickedness but evil too.

If you steal from my business, it's over between us. We can never work together again. You would be very lucky if I don't hand you over to the police and have you prosecuted. Stealing from who employed and is paying you is not just wickedness but evil too.

Seriously, I wonder what's coursing through their mind when they are stealing from the place they are working at? Do they ever think they would be forgiven and allowed to keep working? Human beings can be very awkward in their behaviour to do things unimaginable.

Seriously, I wonder what's coursing through their mind when they are stealing from the place they are working at? Do they ever think they would be forgiven and allowed to keep working? Human beings can be very awkward in their behaviour to do things unimaginable.

I think that they believe that they will never get caught. This might be one of the main reasons why many people steal. On the other hand, there could be so many people who may be very greedy and this is why they steal. They think that stealing things will make their position better. However, they can never be more wrong.

I think that they believe that they will never get caught. This might be one of the main reasons why many people steal. On the other hand, there could be so many people who may be very greedy and this is why they steal. They think that stealing things will make their position better. However, they can never be more wrong.
They are very stupid as long as I'm concerned because they should know that nothing stays unknown forever. Whoever that kept something knows exactly what he kept, when you keep stealing from that same thing, there is always going to be a chance of the owner finding out. He is going to look into getting who is stealing from whatever he kept, find him or her and punish the person.

They are very stupid as long as I'm concerned because they should know that nothing stays unknown forever. Whoever that kept something knows exactly what he kept, when you keep stealing from that same thing, there is always going to be a chance of the owner finding out. He is going to look into getting who is stealing from whatever he kept, find him or her and punish the person.

Well, there are many instances where they used to steal items they may even never need! I have seen people stealing items such as soaps, shampoos, etc from workplace and this is a very ridiculous thing to begin with.

Well, there are many instances where they used to steal items they may even never need! I have seen people stealing items such as soaps, shampoos, etc from workplace and this is a very ridiculous thing to begin with.

People steal for almost crazy reasons. They will steal items that will make you wonder what they are going to use this item to do. Stealing is wrong, and I will subcharge more when I notice that a particular staff member is stealing ridiculous items.

People steal for almost crazy reasons. They will steal items that will make you wonder what they are going to use this item to do. Stealing is wrong, and I will subcharge more when I notice that a particular staff member is stealing ridiculous items.

Personally, I will not only subcharge my employee found guilty of stealing but I will also have him or her sacked and arrested on criminal charges. I will make sure to find out how the employee have stolen from my business all along before he or she was caught.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds