Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your boss appreciates staff?

If your workers are doing well, they deserve to be given credits. Giving them credits will motivate them to keep working harder. There are workers who would be headache for you. Every day they come to work, there will be one problem or another.

Advertisement Placeholder
If your workers are doing well, they deserve to be given credits. Giving them credits will motivate them to keep working harder. There are workers who would be headache for you. Every day they come to work, there will be one problem or another.

There is an adage in my country that says that whenever you praising someone from doing well, they are going to be motivated to do better than they did before. I believe that this is something that is applicable in most workplaces whenever it comes to appreciating your employees for doing very well. If you can give them incentives as a token of appreciation, it's very good.

In my own business of poultry and fish farming, I always try as much as possible to appreciate my employees especially when it is very obvious to me that they are giving more than 100% to see my business become successful.

So, me not appreciating them is not justifying the efforts that they are contributing in my business.

Indeed, there are many employees who work hard and they offer more than they could do. This has been the case with me as well. When I work on online platforms, I always try my best to give my 100 percent and make sure that people are satisfied with what I do. This is the main reason why I hold a good reputation on various different kinds of money making platforms.

Indeed, there are many employees who work hard and they offer more than they could do. This has been the case with me as well. When I work on online platforms, I always try my best to give my 100 percent and make sure that people are satisfied with what I do. This is the main reason why I hold a good reputation on various different kinds of money making platforms.

As long as you are hired to carry out any particular job on any platform, it is your duty to make sure that you deliver a high-quality job because that is the only reason that you are going to be considered for another job again.

It doesn't even matter if they appreciate you or not but as long as you have been able to deliver a high-quality job, the person who hired you is always going to be looking forward to paying for your services again.

There is an adage in my country that says that whenever you praising someone from doing well, they are going to be motivated to do better than they did before. I believe that this is something that is applicable in most workplaces whenever it comes to appreciating your employees for doing very well. If you can give them incentives as a token of appreciation, it's very good.

Yes, it's true though with recognising the importance of your active workers. If they are not improving in how they work, the business will not see much success in sales and profit. When this is clear as day time, the workers in your business need a good pat on the back.

The reward system is always an effective way to get in control and see ways that you can motivate your workers to put in their best in moving the company forward. Those that are rewarded will always see it as something that is worth being done and I like that such thing happens most of the time at my workplace. If you reward a staff, others will put more efforts to be rewarded in the future. So, it is not all about being paid for work done.
Exactly! Whenever other employees see that one of them who's been very productive have been rewarded for their efforts and good work, they will definitely be pushed into the mood of replicating the same level of productivity so they will also get their own rewards.

As long as you are hired to carry out any particular job on any platform, it is your duty to make sure that you deliver a high-quality job because that is the only reason that you are going to be considered for another job again.

It doesn't even matter if they appreciate you or not but as long as you have been able to deliver a high-quality job, the person who hired you is always going to be looking forward to paying for your services again.

I think you are talking about versatility and I think that it is a great thing. Being versatile allows you to carry out different kinds of tasks at the workplace. Having said that, employees who are versatile can adjust under many different kinds of conditions and they certainly deserve to be appreciated.

Exactly! Whenever other employees see that one of them who's been very productive have been rewarded for their efforts and good work, they will definitely be pushed into the mood of replicating the same level of productivity so they will also get their own rewards.

That's why paying bonuses is good for any firm that is looking at building a better structure. You want staff to feel loved, and there is no better way to do this than getting everyone at the workplace understand that working hard will mean being paid more in terms of rewards.

That's why paying bonuses is good for any firm that is looking at building a better structure. You want staff to feel loved, and there is no better way to do this than getting everyone at the workplace understand that working hard will mean being paid more in terms of rewards.

Yeah, that's very correct. As long as the business is making a good amount of profit from their workers that have been very productive, I believe that it is always going to be in the best interest of the business to appreciate their workers by paying them bonuses for doing better because that is one of the best ways to motivate them.

Yeah, that's very correct. As long as the business is making a good amount of profit from their workers that have been very productive, I believe that it is always going to be in the best interest of the business to appreciate their workers by paying them bonuses for doing better because that is one of the best ways to motivate them.

Appreciating people makes them more productive and their self-esteem may increase a lot, which is always a very important thing for the business. Regardless of this, many bosses may never encourage their workers. I think that human resource department could possibly play a role here. What do you think?

Appreciating people makes them more productive and their self-esteem may increase a lot, which is always a very important thing for the business. Regardless of this, many bosses may never encourage their workers. I think that human resource department could possibly play a role here. What do you think?

Personally, I don't think that it is the role of the human resource department to do anything about encouraging workers and motivating them. I believe that it is the duty of the business owner do something like that.

Probably, if it's going to be done by the human resource department, then it's going to be delegated to them to carry it out and not something that they are going to assume on their own.

Personally, I don't think that it is the role of the human resource department to do anything about encouraging workers and motivating them. I believe that it is the duty of the business owner do something like that.

Probably, if it's going to be done by the human resource department, then it's going to be delegated to them to carry it out and not something that they are going to assume on their own.

I think that the main job of human resource department is to hire people. However, when they hire managers, they could also offer them guidance and recommend them to encourage and appreciate their juniors. We also need to consider this fact as well.

I think that the main job of human resource department is to hire people. However, when they hire managers, they could also offer them guidance and recommend them to encourage and appreciate their juniors. We also need to consider this fact as well.

The human resource department have the job of managing all the employees of a company starting from when they are recruited. They usually get involved with an employee when it's been reported they the employee isn't working well in his strength. They will try to find out why and see how they can make things work out for the employee.

The human resource department have the job of managing all the employees of a company starting from when they are recruited. They usually get involved with an employee when it's been reported they the employee isn't working well in his strength. They will try to find out why and see how they can make things work out for the employee.

many people assume that the main job of human resource department is to search for new employees and hire them. However, I think that the job of a human resource department could be much broader than that. They could analyse the performance of current employees. if the employee think that he is not being appreciated or motivated, then they should discuss this issue with the human resource department.

I think you are talking about versatility and I think that it is a great thing. Being versatile allows you to carry out different kinds of tasks at the workplace. Having said that, employees who are versatile can adjust under many different kinds of conditions and they certainly deserve to be appreciated.

Whenever any company employs you as a versatile staff, this is something that is going to put a lot of pressure on you because they will always be using you on different job. When you are not careful how you are going to be used, the company is going to end up wearing you out more than they are supposed to and sometimes they may not even be paying you very well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds