Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your boss discriminate at work?

Some people have the tendency to think that since they are paying money, they have ownership over the staff and they can do whatever they want to do. THis kind of temperament will lead to the employer discriminating against the staff.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some people have the tendency to think that since they are paying money, they have ownership over the staff and they can do whatever they want to do. THis kind of temperament will lead to the employer discriminating against the staff.

This is very correct and it's quite obvious that they don't know anything about when it comes to human management because whenever you are treating some of your workers in a way that proves you don't value them the same way, it is always going to affect their productivity.

Unfortunately there is nothing a worker can do whenever their employer is the kind of person that usually discriminate among his staffs. The only thing that you can be able to do in this kind of situation is to try as much as possible to ignore whatever that is going on and focus on doing your job as long as you are getting paid.

Many bosses discriminate because they usually hold the power in a company. In many cases, employees are just too afraid to report them to their seniors. This is because the boss may have much influence in the company. This is why many employees just overlook it and keep working in the company as long as they are being paid.

A good boss is supposed to treat all his workers in the same equilibrium without any form of discrimination in any way whatsoever. Unfortunately, this doesn't always be the case. A friend of mine complained about how his boss discriminate between his male and female staffs. He usually celebrates the female birthday at the office but never do anything for the male workers.

If your boss discriminate in the office, which way does he usually do it?

There is this saying that women are the loyalists at work. They are not rebels unlike men that can kick against certain actions being taken by the boss. So, that particular boss celebrating more of women as regards their birthdays knows what he or she is doing and even when the men feel bad about this, he doesn't care much since the work is being done.

There is this saying that women are the loyalists at work. They are not rebels unlike men that can kick against certain actions being taken by the boss. So, that particular boss celebrating more of women as regards their birthdays knows what he or she is doing and even when the men feel bad about this, he doesn't care much since the work is being done.

I am always of the opinion that workers should have their rights irrespective of being hired and paid by someone. It still doesn't mean that they are going to be treated like they are not human beings, so in a situation whereby men are always up to protect and seek for their rights in a working environment, I don't see it as a reason why they should be punished for it.

I am always of the opinion that workers should have their rights irrespective of being hired and paid by someone. It still doesn't mean that they are going to be treated like they are not human beings, so in a situation whereby men are always up to protect and seek for their rights in a working environment, I don't see it as a reason why they should be punished for it.

I understand what you are saying, but some theorists about the workplace and what works there made it clear that this is what is likely to happen in the long-term. So, some businesses have now adopted the women-first approach as they believe that a lady is not going to act rebellious like the way a man will.

I understand what you are saying, but some theorists about the workplace and what works there made it clear that this is what is likely to happen in the long-term. So, some businesses have now adopted the women-first approach as they believe that a lady is not going to act rebellious like the way a man will.

As far as I'm concerned anyone who make use of this approach when it comes to hiring those that are working for him and treating those that are working for him is simply after women and not because he or she is trying to being a good relationship with those that are not going to rebel in his business. For me, business is all about success and who bring success to your business should get recognition.

A good boss is supposed to treat all his workers in the same equilibrium without any form of discrimination in any way whatsoever. Unfortunately, this doesn't always be the case. A friend of mine complained about how his boss discriminate between his male and female staffs. He usually celebrates the female birthday at the office but never do anything for the male workers.

If your boss discriminate in the office, which way does he usually do it?

I have always condemned all kinds of discrimination. People should be treated with love and respect. All people should be treated fairly and they should never be discriminated at all. If a business discriminates against people, then a legal action should be taken against such kind of business.

I have never worked as an employee so literally have no idea about what it means to have a boss. But I guess that they do have their favourites though but that ain't a reason to discriminate others.

I have never worked as an employee so literally have no idea about what it means to have a boss. But I guess that they do have their favourites though but that ain't a reason to discriminate others.

They definitely have favorites. I mean those that they are happy to have on board and will go the extra mile to protect. While some staff members will feel bad about this, you can not do anything and should only focus on your work.

Personally, I believe that the reason why some employees become favourites to their bosses is probably because of how committed and dedicated they are when it comes to carrying out their duties.

It's something that is makes their bosses to see themselves being appreciative of worker's efforts at work more than the others.

Personally, I believe that the reason why some employees become favourites to their bosses is probably because of how committed and dedicated they are when it comes to carrying out their duties.

It's something that is makes their bosses to see themselves being appreciative of worker's efforts at work more than the others.

I have worked in a company where they never discriminated against someone per say. However, they used to pressurise workers. Despite all this, they never used to discriminate against someone and i have never felt this at all. However, there are many other businesses that may discriminate against people and this is wrong.

I have worked in a company where they never discriminated against someone per say. However, they used to pressurise workers. Despite all this, they never used to discriminate against someone and i have never felt this at all. However, there are many other businesses that may discriminate against people and this is wrong.

Whenever they are pressurising you to work, I believe that it is even going to be in your own best interest because the level of input that you are having in the company where you're working is always going to determine how much that you're going to be paid. Unless they are pressurising you to work and still not paying you very well, then it is something that shouldn't be agreed upon by anyone.

Whenever they are pressurising you to work, I believe that it is even going to be in your own best interest because the level of input that you are having in the company where you're working is always going to determine how much that you're going to be paid. Unless they are pressurising you to work and still not paying you very well, then it is something that shouldn't be agreed upon by anyone.

In many companies the boss may discriminate against people and it would be really hard thing to spot this out. For example, they may discriminate against certain people by putting a lots of pressure on them and this may be a really bad thing.

In many companies the boss may discriminate against people and it would be really hard thing to spot this out. For example, they may discriminate against certain people by putting a lots of pressure on them and this may be a really bad thing.

When they are putting a kind of pressure that's not justifiable, it's a very wrong thing to do. Every employee should be treated fairly in my company because no one is a slave to begin with. When every staff members are treated the same way by their boss, it's going to be breed unity amongst the employees.

When they are putting a kind of pressure that's not justifiable, it's a very wrong thing to do. Every employee should be treated fairly in my company because no one is a slave to begin with. When every staff members are treated the same way by their boss, it's going to be breed unity amongst the employees.

Well, we must be very careful before accusing anyone of discrimination. We may think that a boss may be discriminating against an employee. However, this may not be the case. Usually, many people view things from their own perspective and they could be quite judgemental about it.

Well, we must be very careful before accusing anyone of discrimination. We may think that a boss may be discriminating against an employee. However, this may not be the case. Usually, many people view things from their own perspective and they could be quite judgemental about it.

I don't think that whenever someone is experiencing discrimination from their boss, it is something that is going to be hidden. This is something that is very crystal clear whenever it is happening in any business because you will see it clear.

It is only understanding how to tackle the situation so that you don't end up getting yourself into a bigger problem. It is the reason why most people don't look at it and just hope they always keep getting their salary whenever it is due.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds